Cards that have really crappy effects.

i think destruction of destiny really stinks because you discard the top three cards from your deck to the graveyard and you take damage for every spell and trap card sent to the graveyard that way.!(srry for not being able to provide a pic.).

Ha ha nice topic! There are TWO cards I have always hated, seeing as I happen to have a vast amount of them.

11149.jpg

Effect: Unite 1 of your own monsters on your side of the field and your hand with your Deck and then shuffle it. Draw the same number of cards that were in your hand from the Deck. (You cannot activate this card if you have your opponent's card in your hand.)

Its a reload, with a COST.

22010.jpg

Effect: Return 2 cards in your hand to your deck. Then shuffle your deck.

A reverse pot of greed is NEVER good.

Big Eye. You see the top 5 cards of your deck and rearrange them in any order. Okay.

I disagree...

Big eye is flipped' date=' you may look at the 5 top cards of your deck.

You see a powerful card, so you place it in the top of your deck or just 1 card under it.

After you did that, you can activate a card effect (like Pot of Greed or any other card that isn't banned) that allows you draw cards from your deck.

There you have it.

You just draw a powerful card.

There are alot of combo's you can do with Big Eye

Now it's my turn.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/5/56/Neo-SpacianGlowMossSTON-EN-C.jpg[/img]

Just look it.

Such a weak card with its crap effect.

Oh' date=' yeah? OWN3d!

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/3/36/GatherYourMindMFC-EN-C.jpg[/img]

I actually had this, this is, without a doubt, the most disgraceful card I've EVER seen in my lifetime, and I've seen at least 26 others.

Edit: If Glow Moss was stronger it wouldn't be THAT bad, right?

GOOD GOD!!! I HAVE THAT CARD!!! I totally forget about that!

And meh, if Glow Neos was a little bit stonger it wouldn't be bad, but still if your opponent's draws a monster card.

Karate Man & Plague Wolf. Both are monsters that can be 2000 but are destroyed when you use this effect. Cards like Spear Dragon, Goblin Attack Force, and Gene-Waped Warwolf Are Better.

i think destruction of destiny really stinks because you discard the top three cards from your deck to the graveyard and you take damage for every spell and trap card sent to the graveyard that way.!(srry for not being able to provide a pic.).

Golden Homonculus and Macro Cosmos on the field...

Opponent attack, play destruction of destiny, Golden Homonculus gains 900 ATK...

A good duelist makes combos from rubbish cards...

The worst card effect ever is Broken Bamboo sword, I mean WHAT!!!??!

Karate Man & Plague Wolf. Both are monsters that can be 2000 but are destroyed when you use this effect. Cards like Spear Dragon' date=' Goblin Attack Force, and Gene-Waped Warwolf Are Better.

[/quote']

Sorry Star*Trainer, i have to disagree. Double an orignal ATK of a monster like Plague Wolf or Karate Man can get you out of some nasty situations.

Or Plague Wolf you can tribute it for Crush Card Virus or double it's attack for Deck Devastation Virus. And since Karate Man just increases his ATK not Original ATK, so adding an equip spell card to him, such a horn of the unicorn, will give you a 3400 ATK Beatdown Monster for a turn.

yes, even tho Spear Dragon, Goblin Attack Force, Gene-Warper Werewolf, might be better, but they also have a downside to there defence, so it could be easily effected by Sheild And Sword or being switched to Defence Mode, and having to put up with Piercing Damage.... Nasty

Broken Bamboo Sword

BrokenBambooSwordTAEV-JP-C.jpg

Effect: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 0.

But i think they might have got a translation wrong or something lol

but then itll be good for Maha Vailo (yay extra points) or Armed Samurai - Ben Kei (yay extra attacking)

I found another one.

UltimateObedientFiendMFC-EN-C.jpg

This card can only attack if this card is the only card on your side of the field and if you also have no cards in your hand.

WHAT THE F*CK???

Now THAT'S CRAP.

But it's commen for that reason, isn't it?

It also negates effects from effects monsters that are destroyed by this monster, but good luck attacking with it!

Archived