Mods pls lock for a while \\ animetor07's Official Art Request Thread

animetor07

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

[i do not want this to be pinned as of yet... or locked ROFL.]

I've been drawing a lot lately and sometimes I sit and stare at a blank page in Photoshop CS2. I know if I keep drawing I'll get better at it and maybe even start my own manga. So, I am officially declaring an art request thread! Yes, you read it! Just post what you want done, and I will do my best to fulfill it. Though, I won't guarantee they will be the best or will be done in the time specified. For this, I ask for your patience ^ ^

Mood: Not too bad. We'll see how long this lasts.

Art Requests: I will do anything that is animeish EXCEPT for Hentai, Ecchi, or anything perverted... that may change in the future but as of now, keep your hands to yourselves, please.

Not taking any more art requests atm...

Current Status: Sketching out Mr. Haruno Sakura's request.

Excuses: Just got back from work...

Proof of the truth: *Coming soon*

Pending Art Request(s):

Mr. Haruno Sakura: Request approved. Started.

Mikaeo: Request received. Not started.

ultimateryan: Request received. Not started.

IcyBlue: Request received. Not started.

You may ask, why am I doing this? The answer is simple; to challenge myself. Also, it will help me get better at where I want my art skills to be, so if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

One more thing, I will only do one drawing at a time so bear with me and don't request if you do not have the patience or you will get neg-repped for spam...

Guest JoshIcy

A boy in blue sitting down near a tree crying, and a girl in red holding her hand out as if to say "Come stop crying, you dont have a reason anymore ill be your shoulder to cry on and cry for you".

if thats ok?

A boy in blue sitting down near a tree crying' date=' and a girl in red holding her hand out as if to say "Come stop crying, you dont have a reason anymore ill be your shoulder to cry on and cry for you".

if thats ok?

[/quote']

that will be ok... i will need some time to finish all these. sorry if it takes a long time guys.. request taken

OMG when I see something like (click it --> [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/lovene][size=medium][color=#0000FF]THIS[/color][/size][/url] <-- click it) I can't help but feel at least a little bit depressed, but a whole lot inspired too! So I probably won't be doing any more art requests until I get as good as those crazy a** japanese artists! Sorry to have wasted your time...

Hey.... *Puts a hand on your shoulder for support* Don't feel bad about yourself. We all have out different ways to draw art. That's what makes us special. So what if you feel down about those japanese artists. Just remember that i did love your image of the Pokemon Trainer and it wasn't exactly ULTRA MAGNIFICO. It had a lot of charm to it, It showed what YOU are capable of. Just a little Reassuance Speech from Spirit. Momentai :)

Archived