MUGEN?

Brushfire

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omegawave' date=' thanks for saying you'd help, but what do you mean I'd steal your thunder?

[/quote']

If your making a game, then that would mean i'd have competition. I'm not saying I don't want it. I just don't feel like rushing to get a game done.....unless, you want to work on LF with me?

I'm not making a game =/

I was just having trouble getting all my characters to show up... I saw "was"' date=' but I still am...

[/quote']

Dude. Your making a game. If your programming MUGEN, your making a game. Anyway, something with the Select.def? It should be pretty straightforward. My Select.def file even came with Examples of how the data should be put in.

If the first 8 chars are only showing up' date=' choose a new screenpack.

My fav char is Pulseman.

[/quote']

Even Better, PM me your System.def and i'll make appropriate changes to allow the characters to show up. Give me the Select.def as well.

Guest JoshIcy

lol freaking faint XD.. same thing i told you when you asked how to edit rofl.

and so far Omega Zero and Sephiroth are my favs, Gouken comes a close second...

Guest JoshIcy

Never Played it >.<

lol granted it is 2d sidescrolling fighter... you should lol. Its probly the most epic clash of the fighters game ever released XD

(well.. that and probly the subsequent releases and variations of it)...

I plan to start over a new MUGEN on this computer, I had like 5 or 6 including my team tournament on my old computer, lol. Saber, Evil Ryu, Evil Ken, Evil Dan, Dark Chun-Li, and Gouken have to be my pretty decent chars, but I don't have a BIG favourite since I love all the characters I have, but I do love Lucy Fernandez she is a pwning bish.

Guest JoshIcy

Oh yeah' date=' from what I've seen, my favorite MUGEN character would be Michael Jackson. He could easily be considered the most broken character in MUGEN that has been released for download, IMO.

[/quote']

have you seen SSJ8 Goku? that guy is insanely fast and doesnt need his gauge charged at all to pwn. The only thing that ive encountered that can kill him is the Boss Version of Omega Zero that only shows up in 1p Arcade...

Guest JoshIcy

I have it except i'm having trouble with installing screenpacks even after watching a tut on youtube it doesn't seem to work. :( my fav character is Future Sasuke.

the easiest I know is to simply copy all of the files for the main screenpack and copy/duplicate them into a seperate folder. Then go to the new screenpack and replace the original copies with the new ones....

The only pain is having to write all that messy stuff into the new select file...

I have it except i'm having trouble with installing screenpacks even after watching a tut on youtube it doesn't seem to work. :( my fav character is Future Sasuke.

the easiest I know is to simply copy all of the files for the main screenpack and copy/duplicate them into a seperate folder. Then go to the new screenpack and replace the original copies with the new ones....

The only pain is having to write all that messy stuff into the new select file...

That would help if I knew what you just said...

Archived