MUGEN?

Brushfire

Oh yeah' date=' from what I've seen, my favorite MUGEN character would be Michael Jackson. He could easily be considered the most broken character in MUGEN that has been released for download, IMO.

[/quote']

have you seen SSJ8 Goku? that guy is insanely fast and doesnt need his gauge charged at all to pwn. The only thing that ive encountered that can kill him is the Boss Version of Omega Zero that only shows up in 1p Arcade...

I haven't seen Goku. BUT, I do know that MJ might be able to take him down. MJ is invincible while he's doing his spin attack. The spin slowly drains MJ's health, just like in the game Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. When he spins enough, he pull off one of his dances (Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Bad, or Beat It). The other person will dance to it too and take a good sum of damage (depends on MJ's opponent). If his HP is too low, he will instead do a pelvic thrust that is a one-hit kill.

(Actually, I'm not really sure if he's invincible to projectiles while doing his spin attack, so that could change everything).

If you could find me SSJ8 Goku, I could try and fight him with MJ and see what happens.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

Oh yeah' date=' from what I've seen, my favorite MUGEN character would be Michael Jackson. He could easily be considered the most broken character in MUGEN that has been released for download, IMO.

[/quote']

have you seen SSJ8 Goku? that guy is insanely fast and doesnt need his gauge charged at all to pwn. The only thing that ive encountered that can kill him is the Boss Version of Omega Zero that only shows up in 1p Arcade...

I haven't seen Goku. BUT, I do know that MJ might be able to take him down. MJ is invincible while he's doing his spin attack. The spin slowly drains MJ's health, just like in the game Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. When he spins enough, he pull off one of his dances (Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Bad, or Beat It). The other person will dance to it too and take a good sum of damage (depends on MJ's opponent). If his HP is too low, he will instead do a pelvic thrust that is a one-hit kill.

(Actually, I'm not really sure if he's invincible to projectiles while doing his spin attack, so that could change everything).

If you could find me SSJ8 Goku, I could try and fight him with MJ and see what happens.

http://www.esnips.com/_t_/ssj8+goku?q=ssj8+goku

choose your poison lol, and id like to try MJ too lol

*Mods remove the link if its bad* but, I am assuming because this is a discussion thread on Mugen, links like this are ok as it is not advertising etc and not a hack....

[/quote']

http://www.esnips.com/_t_/ssj8+goku?q=ssj8+goku

choose your poison lol, and id like to try MJ too lol

*Mods remove the link if its bad* but, I am assuming because this is a discussion thread on Mugen, links like this are ok as it is not advertising etc and not a hack....

I've reached a conclusion: In real-life, MJ may be a child-lovin' man, but in MUGEN, HE IS GOD. I just beat SSJ8 Goku without breakin' a sweat. Backed him into a wall with the spin, made him dance till MJ didn't have enough health, then finished him with a pelvic thrust.

EDIT: Scratch that. I beat 2 SSJ8 Gokus fighting MJ at the same time.

It took a few tries' date=' but i did beat him. Suprisingly, I relied on the spin, not the MJ dance, to beat him (although the MJ dance made me dodge soooo many attacks from him.) :?

I will. Expect a video soon XD

Can you tell me a way to record these without having to use a video camera? I wanna post this on Youtube or something.

It took a few tries' date=' but i did beat him. Suprisingly, I relied on the spin, not the MJ dance, to beat him (although the MJ dance made me dodge soooo many attacks from him.) :?

I will. Expect a video soon XD

Can you tell me a way to record these without having to use a video camera? I wanna post this on Youtube or something.

Well the MUGEN tournament I had started but never got to continue with when I wanted to do it I was using SnagIT, but you need a microphone plugged in to record sound as far as I know.

I've seen MAAAAANY broken characters. I've added many of them to my game. (I took them out of course, but you never know until you test them)

Omega Zero (The biggest turn-off was his Healing Barrier.)

Goku (A Special Goku that transforms in an unusual way. SSj, SSj3, SSj4, SSj4 Gogeta?! Gogeta kills you in one hit with ANYTHING.)

Samus (Very small opponent (Sprites are the size of the Sprite Sheet sprites. No resizing was done.) So she's hard to hit and attacks fast. Very annoying. However, the most unbroken character out of the list)

Kisame (His Strong Punch can be used rapidly. So it is very annoying and drains your HP at an extremely rapid rate)

Broly (Goku VS Broly, Hard 8. Most epic Godzilla type battle you'll ever see. Broly always wins. Goku cannot even attack once.)

Majin Vegeta (Don't get me started. Please.....)

[spoiler=Legend Fighters Spoiler]

I kept Broly in Legend Fighters. Along with Majin Vegeta

Guest JoshIcy

lol not much for the joke characters :|... id rather see an intense fight with normal fighters lol...

ooh and i cant seem to get ssj6 vegeta to work lol

YES! I finally beat 2 Nightmare the Jujin lv3's at the same time with Michael Jackson. It was annoying as hell, though, because for once, there was an enemy thato wouldn't be killed in one shot by the pelvic thrust.

Archived