Finished

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SBamber

OCG 1.8/2

Um' date=' No offense, but that rating is waayyyy to high.

The OCG is see is ...bad. For Example

Final Fantasy Revolution's effect is written in Spell Card OCG.

Max's effect says to Create a Card. He must mean a Token. And again the OCG is written like a Spell Card OCG. It doesn't specify time of effect activation. Usually Monster effects say "During your Standby Phase.." or something. Those card's just say "Destroy 1 monster...". This contest has some messed up judging. I'm not trying to be mean to this thread's owner or the guys entering, I'm just pointing out the obvious. The judging on some of the cards are messed up.

But anyways, Entry Reserved. I'm curious as to what Element will give my cards.[/size']

62275nx6.jpg

EFFECT

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 Monsters. This card's ATK is the combined ATK of the discarded monsters halved and DEF of the discarded monsters halved. Once per turn, you may do one of the following

* Send 1 card Out Of Play. This card cannot attack the same turn this was activated.

* If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, send it out of play and do damage equal to the destroyed monster's DEF to your opponent.

62275iy8.jpg

EFFECT

This card cannot be attacked. When this card is to be destroyed, destroy 1 card from your opponents side of the field. When this card attacks, the monster is set to Defense Mode(No battle damage is applied). If a card is in Defense Mode, it's DEF is 0. When this card destroys 1 monster, draw a card. If its a monster, draw another card. If its a Spell, return 1 card from your graveyard to your Hand. If its a trap, end your turn.

62275hz0.jpg

EFFECT

This card can only be special summoned from your graveyard or Spell & Trap card section. This card is treated as a "Crystal Beast". Every time this card is special summoned, destroy 1 monster on the field. This card can attack your opponent's life points directly. If this card is attacked, negate all battle damage. When this card is destroyed, place it in your Spell & Trap card section as a Continuous Spell Card.If this card is treated as a Continuous Spell card, all "Crystal Beast" gain 100 ATK and DEF and gain this cards effect.

62275qj8.jpg

EFFECT

Once per turn, you may add 1 "Splice Token" (WATER/Beast-Type/Level1/ATK 100/DEF 100). When this card attacks, you may discard 5 "Splice Tokens" to destroy the defending monster. If this card is to be destroyed, sacrifice 3 "Splice Tokens". When this card is attacked, you may sacrifice as many "Splice Tokens" as wanted to decrease the opposing monster's ATK by 200 for every "Splice Token" destroyed.

62275rv6.jpg

EFFECT

This card is also treated as a DARK, FIRE, WATER, EARTH, and WIND.When this card attacks, roll a die. Use the following corresponding to your dice roll.

1 - If your opponent's monster is a FIRE monster, destroy it.

2 - If your opponent's monster is a WATER monster, destroy it.

3 - If your opponent's monster is a EARTH monster, destroy it.

4 - If your opponent's monster is a WIND monster, destroy it.

5 - If your opponent's monster is a DARK monster, destroy it.

6 - If your opponent's monster is a LIGHT monster, destroy it.

Sorry to Sbamber for having to get you re-rated' date=' I just wanted to say something I saw. I don't want any trouble starting because of this.[/size']

No, It's fine, I was just happy that I might win my first contest, and since I never make cards it was nice to be in first place. I have no hard feelings, I'll just enter in more contest, hopefully I'll win sometime.

Hmm.....

Possible entry-reservation....

EDIT: I made a card for Mikaeo after being amused by Mikaeo's avatar for 6 minutes O_o

64239wi1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Special Summoning 1 monster with "Uchiha" in its name from your Graveyard. This card is treated as an Equip Spell Card and equipped to the Special Summoned monster. As long as this card is equipped to the monster, increase the ATK of the monster by 400 points and increase the DEF of the monster by 700 points. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up attack position with 1400 ATK and 1600 DEF.

64239st6.jpg

64239sj6.jpg

Archived