MK vs. DC (good news and potentially bad news)

TAG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

First it was supposed to be a Crossover because tobias wanted the 8th to crossover.But he left

Then it was supposed to be a Pure MK game.

Theeen they found DC!(BOOOOOO)

So they were supposed to make this and MK8

but then Boon said I wanna stick with Tobias idea from a long time ago a.

So MK8 is now MKvsDC

I personaly hate the idea

1.The fatalities are gone.

2.The match ups dont make sense

Sub v Batman

Scorp v Super

Smoke v Flash

????!!?!?!?!?!!1?!@1/?!

3.If they were gunna do a crossover they could have done better like Street Fighter or Killer Instinct or Marvel(Its better and maybe fatalities would stay)

So this game is a FAILure

1)I've just read that instead of fatalities' date=' it's gonna be just finisher moves. [b']So no head tearing or heart-snatching.[/b]

2)Of course the matchups make no sense (Smoke vs. Flash? Where'd you hear that?)

3)They most certainly could have (although I doubt they would have kept the fatalitites for any of the ones you mentioned except Killer Instinct.)

Hopefully, they won't remove any more signature elements from the Mortal Kombat series.

Isnt that the point of mortal kombat? to rip people to shreads

No Kung Lao? I don't know' date=' he used to have the best fatality.

[/quote']

What about the one that fatalaty's you by showing the enemy guy her bewbs

1) That was Mortal Kombat? I'll check the ScrewAttack list to confirm. EDIT: That was Killer Instinct, not Mortal Kombat.

2) I prefered Scorpion's Toasty! Fatality.

XD

close enough

No.

First it was supposed to be a Crossover because tobias wanted the 8th to crossover.But he left

Then it was supposed to be a Pure MK game.

Theeen they found DC!(BOOOOOO)

So they were supposed to make this and MK8

but then Boon said I wanna stick with Tobias idea from a long time ago a.

So MK8 is now MKvsDC

I personaly hate the idea

1.The fatalities are gone.

2.The match ups dont make sense

Sub v Batman

Scorp v Super

Smoke v Flash

????!!?!?!?!?!!1?!@1/?!

3.If they were gunna do a crossover they could have done better like Street Fighter or Killer Instinct or Marvel(Its better and maybe fatalities would stay)

So this game is a FAILure

1)I've just read that instead of fatalities' date=' it's gonna be just finisher moves. [b']So no head tearing or heart-snatching.[/b]

2)Of course the matchups make no sense (Smoke vs. Flash? Where'd you hear that?)

3)They most certainly could have (although I doubt they would have kept the fatalitites for any of the ones you mentioned except Killer Instinct.)

Hopefully, they won't remove any more signature elements from the Mortal Kombat series.

Isnt that the point of mortal kombat? to rip people to shreads

No Kung Lao? I don't know' date=' he used to have the best fatality.

[/quote']

What about the one that fatalaty's you by showing the enemy guy her bewbs

1) That was Mortal Kombat? I'll check the ScrewAttack list to confirm. EDIT: That was Killer Instinct, not Mortal Kombat.

2) I prefered Scorpion's Toasty! Fatality.

XD

close enough

1) The purpose is to provide a really brutal and bloody experience in a fight. Of course, the bruteness and blood is still there, but nowhere near as much as the normal M-rated Mortal Kombats. Although, it does make things just a bit more realistic (even though we are still dealing with sorcerers, super heroes, and spectres).

2) Lol, ya.

3) Also, http://kotaku.com/5068094/new-details-on-mk-vs-dcs-unique-story-mode-model-viewer-dlc-plans-and-more

They seemed to have given away one of Jax's fatalities. Hm...seems to be quite the bit of weaponry in this game, eh?

Alright guys. Good news and potentially bad new.

Bad news: Rumors going everywhere and are all but confirmed that the Joker's gunshot fatality and Kitana's fan fatality are edited. Kitana's fatality has changed from a torso and head impalment with the fans to both of them to the chest (although we've never seen the original fatality.) and the bullet through the head for Joker's fatality will take place off-screen. :(

Good news: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/motal-kombat-vs-dc-universe-first-plot-details-revealed/a-2008102715642375086 Check out this trailer! It's awesome!

Archived