• Cyber Commander
    • 72night
    • Supreme Duelist
    • Azuh
    • San-Meti 13
    • Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac
    • Dark Spine Sonic

Guest JoshIcy

lulz browarod hasnt strayed from his Push Spells in awhile, Dj's cards are arcane and lackluster because he hasnt released many recently... 72night was/is clever, but he left so yeah. Spirit is learning from me at each and every turn, but he puts too much time into them. Yankee is becoming meh... Havent seen much of bloodruns recently and nor God Hunters....

so im gonna null vote on this one...

Guest JoshIcy

Iwoulda vote for you icy' date=' but I havent seen your work, but from what i hear they are pretty good. Can u pm me a link? just curious. . .

[/quote']

check my threads on my profile, and the link in my sig leads to a good one.... just look for it on the bottom...

EDIT: gonna vote for myself just for kicks since i cant decide...

Guest JoshIcy

Luckly Polls like these dont affect me' date=' as i always have the Knowledge [b']im in the top 5 no matter what[/b], many say im the second best.

lol arrogance? and should that fall? XD.... but yeah id agree with you there, next to Yankee, Browarod, Me and maybe Kaze XD

@Below>Dj Osiris: This is based from a current era ycm, not the old one lol... I am not familiar with Mitsu and many of Kaze's cards... My judgement on this list is based on what Yankee said to me lol.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but as any wise person knows, this entire thread is flawed, and so is any like it.

3 reasons make it that way.

1. Members can mistake 'Best' with Favourite, causing an unfair Vote.

2. Members on the forums have totally biased views. If they like certain members, its an obvious choice they will choose them, and if Members dislike other members, they will never be voted by them, even if that member knows for a fact that the member they hate is the best.

3. There is no thread or Poll that can tell who the Best is, the better yes, but best no. Each member can excell in different areas, and you only get the best when you combine the better into a fullforce group, with each member in a different excelled Area.

Well Dj I do understand you there. But I know what may be the way to help determine who is "Better" I would suggest a Rankings System. No rewards or anything olike that for being on the top, But people would then know who is the Top Cardmaker. But then that could also start people stroking thier own Egos and becoming Cocky and cruel to any other member on the list. Meh. Forget what i just said.

Archived