Haruno Sakura seems more stric that useual

Buffer

I realize that he want to make the grafic area better but I just want to know one thing what is the point of locking a thread after some one only post a banner that you don't even like shoulden't the thread stay open untill some one get the thing he wants I requested a banner useing the guide lines with are a hassel for people who don't normaly do grafics but getting past that fact why dose he have to close a thread right after some one posts a cruddy banner that you don't even want

Then you ask for the Banners to be PM'ed to you. Haruno isn't strict he just tries to do what is best for the forum. Take it up with him personally rather then post a topic here. Thank you.

I suppose your right but I really don't like pm'ing mods unless I have a big problem not just a silly little problem that bugs me

I do it because I don't want those who aren't very good at making banners to be offended by others, I have no objection to more than one person making the banner before hand, however if you wanted to prevent such, you could simply state you want someone who isn't a newbie at GFX, but at the same time that may sound offending too.

I do it because I don't want those who aren't very good at making banners to be offended by others' date=' I have no objection to more than one person making the banner before hand, however if you wanted to prevent such, you could simply state you want someone who isn't a newbie at GFX, but at the same time that may sound offending too.

[/quote']

so its a lose lose situation

If you see it from my point of view you can understand why I do it, it's true I could just leave the topics be but then it becomes a hassle for me to know when you want your thread closed, in addition if you were to put it that you PM me when you want it closed, hardly anyone would do this to begin with and therefore puts us back to square one, so the way I see it closing it straight away is easier for myself.

Archived