My Traditional "Dark World Deck" Improved (see page 4)

Luxlord

dude i get to play in tourneys once every month because i have a life and a job' date=' and i still know how to play, learn2playbeforeyouspeaknub, 40 cards, theme, no random cards, just go with MM because its cheep that is AlL

[/quote']

I do know how to play and thanks for the tip...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't stack... i have my opponent shuffle my deck...and I'm not a nerd who goes out of town to play cards' date=' sure dueling is fun, but its not an obsession (I ACCEPT YOUR CRITICISM NOW MOVE ON...)

[/quote']

You're still in denial and are getting defensive. Therefore, you still are not accepting the criticism. It's not an obsession for me either, it's something fun that I like to do.

Stop pulling the arrogancy card' date=' it's not working. This deck is bad, you have to accept that and move on. If it was perfect you shouldn't have posted this. Too many strategies are bad. Focusing on a few is better.

[/quote']

Im just saying people are saying too much without looking into it, but it does suck =P

Not anyone can like your deck...*sigh* I just wish people would look closer and see all the strategies you can create with this deck' date=' such as "Ante" + "Silva" = a win-win situation for yourself...

[/quote']

If you have too many strategies in your deck the deck becomes worse. You need to have one central strategy and put in cards that support that strategy. You have made your deck worse by creating a strategy that does not support your "Dark World" deck.

The main strategy for Dark World is to discard the cards to graveyard and swarm the field with their effects. By adding in random cards like Gladiator Beast Andal, Jirai Gumo and Charcoal Impachi you ruin your credibility.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, I just had to post this...

Okay, look. Your deck is too slow and won't play well against more advanced decks. Most the strategies I've seen you bring up on this thread all require drawing two cards, but you only have one of each of those. That makes it slow. You'd have to draw those two cards just to get one of the "super special awesome" strategies out. Deck dependency is bad; it means you're depending on each card you draw way too much, and you can't just play what's at hand. These strategies of yours can easily be ruined, because it will be quite hard to get just the right cards you need at the right time. You would have long since be Delinquented or Forceful'd. Slow decks are pretty much fail... 4.5/10.

Sorry for the bump' date=' I just had to post this...

Okay, look. Your deck is too slow and won't play well against more advanced decks. Most the strategies I've seen you bring up on this thread all require drawing two cards, but you only have one of each of those. That makes it slow. You'd have to draw those two cards just to get one of the "super special awesome" strategies out. Deck dependency is bad; it means you're depending on each card you draw way too much, and you can't just play what's at hand. These strategies of yours can easily be ruined, because it will be quite hard to get just the right cards you need at the right time. You would have long since be Delinquented or Forceful'd. Slow decks are pretty much fail... 4.5/10.

[/quote']

ok thank you =)

but these are the only cards I have to make a decent deck with...so they'll have to do...oh and some of my strategies depend on my opponent too, whenever something goes wrong I have a way to turn things around somehow...

Good deck 9.4/10

finally!!! Thank you!!!

these other noobs don't know a good deck when they see one...

anyway thank you for being honest

Look who's talking. By the way your deck sucks. 0/10 Plus these so called "noobs" are far better than you will ever be. TRY TO PHAIL LESS!

Good deck 9.4/10

finally!!! Thank you!!!

these other noobs don't know a good deck when they see one...

anyway thank you for being honest

Look who's talking. By the way your deck sucks. 0/10 Plus these so called "noobs" are far better than you will ever be. TRY TO PHAIL LESS!

lol give me some more deck material then we can talk until then your comment means nothing =p

If you want some good advice, just listen to what most people are telling you. Scrap this deck and rebuild. A good and basic Dark World deck should only cost between 20-30 U.S. dollars, especially since Goldd and Silva were reprinted in Gold Series 1. My advice, build a better deck and you'll get less crap from other members.

Archived