My Traditional "Dark World Deck" Improved (see page 4)

Luxlord

obviously you don't know the advanced strategy's of my deck... read the effect of sand moth then look at dark world lightning

Ok' date=' since when is Sand Moth advanced? Since when is Sand Moth GOOD?

And you need to learn to accept criticism this deck sucks, it's an abomination, and sure is hell not a DW deck. Also, RacecaR and suberbull are scrubs, they never hand out anything constructive at all. I also tried to help you, stupid scrub.

oh yes dark world lightning plus sand moth in a dark world based deck sure isn't advanced...stooge! look up the effects of all my cards and fit the pieces of the puzzle together "I only call it a dark world deck because most of my cards are based on that..."

Don't criticize me because your jealous...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obviously you don't know the advanced strategy's of my deck... read the effect of sand moth then look at dark world lightning

And you need to learn to accept criticism this deck sucks, it's an abomination, and sure is hell not a DW deck. Also, RacecaR and suberbull are scrubs, they never hand out anything constructive at all. I also tried to help you, stupid scrub.

oh yes dark world lightning plus sand moth in a dark world based deck sure isn't advanced...stooge! look up the effects of all my cards and fit the pieces of the puzzle together "I only call it a dark world deck because most of my cards are based on that..."

Jealous? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get real...

Your point for Sand Moth is ok, but what's this, YOU ARE ONLY RUNNING 1 SAND MOTH, 1!!!

If you call this a "Dark World Deck" base it around Dark World, not some random crap >_<

Monsters:

3 Goldd, Wu-Lord Of Dark World

3 Silva, Warlord Of Dark World

3 Brron, Mad King Of Dark World

3 Broww, Huntsman Of Dark World

1 Witch Of The Black Forest

1 Sangan

Spells:

3 Dark World Lightning

3 Dark World Dealings

3 Card of Safe Return

3 Gateway to Dark World

1 Graceful Charity

1 Pot Of Greed

1 Card Destruction

1 Monster Reborn

1 Premature Burial

1 Harpie's Feather Duster

1 Raigeki

Traps:

3 Solemn Judgment

1 Mirror Force

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Ring of Destruction

I don't think that list is that good, but it's WAY better than your deck >_>

This deck is bad. I've made a better Dark World deck in Advanced. What is with the random vanilla's?

the dark world monsters themselves wont be that threatening so i added things to boost my strategies

trust me, if you make a good dark world deck then you wont need random monster to boost your strategies

Jealous? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get real...

Your point for Sand Moth is ok, but what's this, YOU ARE ONLY RUNNING 1 SAND MOTH, 1!!!

If you call this a "Dark World Deck" base it around Dark World, not some random crap >_<

Monsters:

3 Goldd, Wu-Lord Of Dark World

3 Silva, Warlord Of Dark World

3 Brron, Mad King Of Dark World

3 Broww, Huntsman Of Dark World

1 Sangan

Spells:

3 Dark World Lightning

3 Dark World Dealings

3 Card of Safe Return

3 Gateway to Dark World

1 Graceful Charity

1 Pot Of Greed

1 Card Destruction

1 Monster Reborn

1 Premature Burial

1 Harpie's Feather Duster

1 Raigeki

Traps:

3 Solemn Judgment

1 Mirror Force

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Ring of Destruction

I don't think that list is that good, but it's WAY better than your deck >_>

i switched charcoal impachi for a second sand moth

oh and it is based on dark world monsters because thats the type of monsters i have most of in my deck. Im not a dark world fanatic...

This deck is bad. I've made a better Dark World deck in Advanced. What is with the random vanilla's?

the dark world monsters themselves wont be that threatening so i added things to boost my strategies

trust me' date=' if you make a good dark world deck then you wont need random monster to boost your strategies

[/quote']

thing is...i don't have any money...

Jealous? Haha you phail scrub. I will play against you over DMU' date=' MSN or AIM and destroy you. Your deck phails and so do you.

In the immortal words of Gene Wylder, "You lose! Good day sir!"

[/quote']

Dude...you are like the most immature little spec I've ever listened to...Seriously your criticizing me about a children's deck of cards that could easily wipe you out...then again...what is your deck like? If your going to post your thoughts, post something that doesn't make you look like a putz...

Jealous? Haha you phail scrub. I will play against you over DMU' date=' MSN or AIM and destroy you. Your deck phails and so do you.

In the immortal words of Gene Wylder, "You lose! Good day sir!"

[/quote']

Dude...you are like the most immature little spec I've ever listened to...

You're the one who can't take teh criticism.

Seriously your criticizing me about a children's deck of cards

You posted it. Jack Witt Clause applies here.

that could easily wipe you out...

So, you're arrogant too! Cool! How can a random pile of sheet beat me? Oh wait, you stack.

then again...what is your deck like?

Macro Monarch Turbo.

If your going to post your thoughts, post something that doesn't make you look like a putz...

OMG I LUV UR DECK 10/10!!111

There, happy?

the more I think about it...what your doing is not criticism...its just sick...

How is it a bunch of random cards stacked together?

I will say this one more time... ITS NOT THE ULTIMATE DARK WORLD DECK!!! ITS A DARK WORLD BASED DECK!!!

Its not the best deck but its a good deck

Never did I once ask for a petulant child such as yourself to bomb at my deck. you do it because you think it makes you look superior... but what it really does is make you look like a noob who has nothing better to do with his time than making dumb little comments about a deck of cards...

Ok, I'm gonna win this. First off, my first post in this thread was trying to help you, you could not accept that and called me jealous, why would I be jealous of a random sheet deck? Also:

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that, when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

First case in point.

I tried to help you. But, this deck is a bunch of off strategy cards in a "Dark World" deck. How is it a good deck? It is too random *ahem* off-strategy, to perform well.

Second case in point.

I'm not petulant, again I was trying to help you and you flamed me right off the bat. Of course it makes me look superior, that's how you're supposed to stop trolls, such as you, and stop being a hypocrite, you whine like a 4 year old because people don't like your deck.

Third case in point.

If it's just a deck of cards to you, why do you play the game, and why did you post it if you cannot handle criticism.

Fourth case in point.

by saying it sucked?

there are a bunch of other words that could have been used...

plus when I buy packs I'm not that lucky... and i don't have any money

you only make yourself look childish by telling others they are no good...constructive? please...

I know my deck is good because I've dueled and won with it many times...

I beat an Envoy deck with it

(believe it or not)...which with your arrogance you probably wont believe me...

Who did you duel, 4 year olds, anyways let me get past that meaness,

if you are strapped on cash get 3 Rise of the Dark Emperors and run MM

First I would like to say this isn't a tournament legal deck' date=' HOWEVER! it is a legal traditional format deck so please don't say this deck isn't legal.

Yes I do own all these cards...

MONSTERS

1 Caius The Shadow Monarch <--- No

1 Goldd, Wu-Lord Of Dark World <--- 3

1 Silva, Warlord Of Dark World <--- 3

1 Blowback Dragon <--- No

1 Jirai Gumo <--- No

1 Gladiator Beast Andal <---No

2 Zure, Knight Of Dark World <--- No

1 Brron, Mad King Of Dark World <--- 3

1 Beiige, Vangaurd Of Dark World <--- No

2 Broww, Huntsman Of Dark World <--- 3

1 Sand Moth <--- No

1 Sangan

1 Penguin Soldier <--- No

1 Scarr, Scout Of Dark World <--- 3

1 Kahkki, Guerilla Of Dark World <--- No

1 Kuriboh

1 Charcoal Inpachi

1 Cyber Valley

And no to the last 3.

TRAPS

2 Dark Deal

1 Ring Of Destruction

1 Fine

The only good traps you run.

SPELLS

1 Monster Reborn

1 Graceful Charity

2 Dark World Lightning

1 Pot Of Avarice

1 Card Destruction

1 Heavy Storm

1 Dark hole

1 Pot Of Greed

1 Butterfly Dagger-Elma

I see no DWD and a random Elma in here.

There, your deck sucks. Accept it and improve.

^Original post.

Ok, of course it sucks, I was trying to help you improve it, based on your previous posts, you could not accept that fact. Other words can also be harsher. Keep that in mind.

I am not lucky either, I don't have much money either, that doesn't stop you from making a good deck. My deck is good and under $75. Yugioh is a money game, accept it and move on.

I look childish? You're the one flinging insults like mud and can't accept anything bad.

Sure, stop playing monkeys and 5 year olds. I get this stuff all the time on Gaia. They all reply by saying it's beaten a bunch of people. Sure, I can beat 8 year olds at a beginner's tourney at locals for the points, but why?

OMG YOU BEAT CHAOS!!! Now try DaD, or Lightsworn, or GB, or anything competitive.

Of course I believe you, why wouldn't I? Chaos sucks.

Who did you duel' date=' 4 year olds, anyways let me get past that meaness,

[/quote']

...OH YES A 4 YEAR OLD WITH "CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON" and "BLS ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING"

seriously think before you speak, you'll sound that much smarter...

Who did you duel' date=' 4 year olds, anyways let me get past that meaness,

[/quote']

...OH YES A 4 YEAR OLD WITH "CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON" and "BLS ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING"

seriously think before you speak, you'll sound that much smarter...

You can insult me, but you can't insult a friend and a member of Angry Mudkipz. He even tried to help you. It's not that hard to get those cards, they were both re-released as easy to get promos. Sure a 4-year old can't get them >.>.

Lulz, those cards are banned and trust me i wont even let them get out, now i tried to help so now LISTEN, they are nothing compared to LS, DAD, and GBs so stop playing people who you think are good and GO FIND SOMEONE WITH SOME SKILL, i am done being nice

First I would like to say this isn't a tournament legal deck' date=' HOWEVER! it is a legal traditional format deck so please don't say this deck isn't legal.

MONSTERS

1 Jirai Gumo <--- No

1 Sand Moth <--- No

1 Sangan

1 Kuriboh

1 Charcoal Inpachi

1 Cyber Valley

And no to the last 3.

TRAPS

2 Dark Deal

1 Ring Of Destruction

1 Fine

SPELLS

1 Monster Reborn

1 Graceful Charity

2 Dark World Lightning

1 Pot Of Avarice

1 Card Destruction

1 Heavy Storm

1 Dark hole

1 Pot Of Greed

1 Butterfly Dagger-Elma

^Original post.

Ok, of course it sucks, I was trying to help you improve it, based on your previous posts, you could not accept that fact. Other words can also be harsher. Keep that in mind.

I am not lucky either, I don't have much money either, that doesn't stop you from making a good deck. My deck is good and under $75. Yugioh is a money game, accept it and move on.

I look childish? You're the one flinging insults like mud and can't accept anything bad.

Sure, stop playing monkeys and 5 year olds. I get this stuff all the time on Gaia. They all reply by saying it's beaten a bunch of people. Sure, I can beat 8 year olds at a beginner's tourney at locals for the points, but why?

OMG YOU BEAT CHAOS!!! Now try DaD, or Lightsworn, or GB, or anything competitive.

Not to sound like a child (but then again you'll perceive it at that) but if you know me I HAVE THE LAST SAY IN THINGS...I DONT LOOSE...

but just for your sake I'll accept your "criticism" and say your right and that my deck does need tweaking... but just because you look at it as a bad deck doesn't mean it is...

Dude, stop being a idiot, take my advice its rare that i am even nice to noobs, trust me you sound just like the kids at school, o i am the bestz i win with a 60 card deck with no theme, ill play you for money because i will win blah blah blah, guess what they lose money

MONSTERS

1 Jirai Gumo <--- No

1 Sand Moth <--- No

1 Sangan

1 Kuriboh

1 Charcoal Inpachi

1 Cyber Valley

And no to the last 3.

TRAPS

2 Dark Deal

1 Ring Of Destruction

1 Fine

SPELLS

1 Monster Reborn

1 Graceful Charity

2 Dark World Lightning

1 Pot Of Avarice

1 Card Destruction

1 Heavy Storm

1 Dark hole

1 Pot Of Greed

1 Butterfly Dagger-Elma

^Original post.

Not to sound like a child but if you know me I HAVE THE LAST SAY IN THINGS...I DONT LOOSE...

So you stack. Nice. No wonder you always win. You cheat against noobs, so pro. >.>

but just for your sake I'll accept your "criticism" and say your right and that my deck does need tweaking...

All decks do, that's why I post my decks, so they can get better, but obviously, stackers don't need better decks.

but just because you look at it as a bad deck doesn't mean it is...

Of course, how could I be so dumb? Just because I am a good deck maker and win locals, doesn't mean I have a right to an opinion because some noob can't accept that his deck is bad and full of phail.

People with skill?

dude the people i duel with have skill...plus I'm not going out of town to play a game of cards with people who are "better"...i love to duel but I'm not a nerd...

The skill of noobs is no skill at all. And I got out of town because everyone around me phails hardcore. Lulz @ CB w/o Abundance or RainDra, Lulz @ Evil Hero fusebox w/o Prisma. Lulz @ the people in my town that play Yugioh.

dude i get to play in tourneys once every month because i have a life and a job, and i still know how to play, learn2playbeforeyouspeaknub, 40 cards, theme, no random cards, just go with MM because its cheep that is AlL

dude i get to play in tourneys once every month because i have a life and a job' date=' and i still know how to play, learn2playbeforeyouspeaknub, 40 cards, theme, no random cards, just go with MM because its cheep that is AlL

[/quote']

Archived