Rainbow Sailor Fuku

J-Max

[align=center]Someone please stop me making cards! It's just too addictive! A Spirit Quickie bought to you by Spirit of B.M.G

48078fo8.jpg

http://photobucket.com/image/cute%20rainbow/AngelsApocalypse/Cuteredrainbow.jpg?o=67

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters of the same Type. This monster gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) on the field:

-DARK: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-FIRE: Increase the ATK of this card by 800.

-WIND: This card can attack your opponent directly. Any damage done by this card is halved.

-WATER: Once per turn, you can change the Battle Position of up to 2 face-up monsters.

-EARTH: Increase the DEF of this card by 1000.

If this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon up to 2 of the monsters used to Tribute Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/align]

Guest KAJN

Now thats cute and cuddly. Anyway great job.

Balanced effect and long which I love. Good just keep it up. Please holo for one time it will look good on an anime card.

Guest KAJN

Yeah that's the thing that makes it balanced. Take this part out you will get comments like OVER OP. So this part is very important.

The picture looks cute indeed and I don't think the card is overpowered. I mean, it requires 3 tributes to summon it, but I guess what some people possibly considered slightly overpowered may be the last line of the effect. It would have been a good card even without this part, but I don't mind it and it's good that you added it, from my point of view.

I also like the variety this card includes because as you said before, there are definitely a whole load of people who build their Decks on DARK monsters whereas this one offers a new chance to the other attributes.

There's only one thing I noticed which could be corrected, but I'm not sure...

This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

I'm not sure if it is necessary to add this part, but I thought that this could be at least mentionned.

On a whole, it's a pretty good card with an interesting effect and a new chance for Decks based on the less popular attributes.

9/10

Thanks I have a big plan up my sleeve which I MAY Tell all of you...... Ah Forget it for now ;) Trust me I think you are all going to like it when I put it into action though.

Are you making a new card or something?

Archived