Death Note

The Dark Prince

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: L

Appearance: Unknown

Bio: Not much is known about this new L. He hides in the shadows, and wishes to end Kira's crusade of death. He's in charge of the Police Force and is researching the death's of the world's criminals. He will not stop until Kira is arrested and put to death.

The man sat at his desk, looking at papers. He had scavenged as many papers as he could from his predecessor. This man was L.

``So fifty criminals have died yet again all at the same day?'' L asked. ``Hmmm... Kira must have been getting sloppy since my predecessor was killed. But he will not get away with this.''

He stood up. ``From what I could scrounge up from the previous L, Kira is but an alias used by other people. People with this... Death Note.''

He then got a call. Picking up the phone he said: ``L.''

``We have gotten all the information you require, sir.'' a man said on the other phone(the police chief).

``Excellent.'' L replied. ``Send all your policemen on the alert. Patrol the parks and inspect any strange gathering. It seems that Kira is having a meeting.''

``Yes, sir.'' the police chief replied.

Two constables saw the gathering.

``Hey, what do you think those kids are doing?'' the first constable said.

``I don't know, but orders are orders!''

The two policemen walk up to Light and Co.

``What are you doing?''

``Hey, where are you going?'' the officer said.

``Weird...'' the other constable said. ``They just started talking and ignored us. Maybe their mentally disturbed or something.''

``Stop!'' the constable said. ``What are you doing here?''

Archived