What do you want to happen in Spiderman 4?

Brushfire

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i change it itll just be to the pic of heath ledger joker i use on tcg...and thats just as bad...

i was thinking of michael myers...

the clown from "It" also looks good....

and seriously what other good villains are there for a high budget movie like spiderman?

for movies 4-7...

it seems like they have used up all the good ones (except carnage and the Lizard which we have been discussing)...

i mean do we need to see the vulture on the big screen? electro and mysterio seem more appropriate for a TV movie...i dont think the hobgoblin is up to snuff...and you know how i feel about Kraven (big hairy dude in tights = no ty)

i think the most realistic options are lots of crossovers from other comics/movies. like juggernaut, surfer, the four, x-men, vs the punnisher...

i think they did a good job with doc ock on the whole, the sandman was fine IMO, green goblin's alter ego was great (dafoe) but in the comic his face was that of a mutant, not an immobile mask.

venom was botched.

but since they did fine with doc ock and the sand man IMO there is an outside chance that they wont RUIN every classic spidey villain.

he meant Rest In Peace (venom died = spidey 3 killed venom = topher grace sucks/cant benchpress a spagetti noodle and we all really wanted to see his face thruout the final scene instead of a black oozy uber teeth venom head)

Archived