My duelist pic

Falling Pizza

• Administrators

Actually, Max, if you'd like to know what really happened........So I googled "bob" , and the first result was of that guy. I thought it was pretty funny, so I printed out the picture. I put the picture in my pocket. Then, later that day when I was out on the town, I really needed to pee, but the bathrooms were closed. I had no choice but to pee in my pants. I forgot that the picture was in my pocket, so it got all over the picture. Why is is skin yellow and not green then? Because I have a urinary disease called intoforskinhybrosis. It turns my pee green, and it also makes me pee out blood sometimes, which explains his left eye. I was very embarrassed because my pants were covered in pee, so I ran home as fast as I could. On the way there, I saw a guy standing there wearing a millennium puzzle and eye. I thought, "wow, if i have the powers of the ancient Egyptian gods, then I'll be able to get home REALLY fast." So I snatched them and put them around my neck and eye. The guy started to chase me though, so I had to put them in my pocket so he wouldn't be able to grab them. I got home just in time. I took the picture out of pocket and noticed that the puzzle and eye has slid just into place. "this must be a sign!" I thought. I scanned the picture in right away for you all to see. I hope you enjoy it.

Archived