IBNS: "Paramount Wonder"

Icy

Guest KAJN

The idea is nice. I think Browarod just made the effect smaller because you added a lot of details but still they are the same card, no biggy. Anyway it's very goo and I think your the best with chain links.

Rating: 8.99/10. Holo is not very nice and it seems that you didn't set it on Hard Light. It's very important you do.

Guest JoshIcy

Its a really nice card' date=' i like the effect, the only thing i have an issue with is the unrealistic flow and feel of the applied Holo effect ^_^

[/quote']

lol its my first time erasing the areas... and i wanted the up down holo sheet because of the image itself, it seems to flow upward.

And thank you ^_^

Its a really nice card' date=' i like the effect, the only thing i have an issue with is the unrealistic flow and feel of the applied Holo effect ^_^

[/quote']

lol its my first time erasing the areas... and i wanted the up down holo sheet because of the image itself, it seems to flow upward.

And thank you ^_^

Bold- So that's why I had that weird feeling when I looked at the card! :lol: I knew someone was there (The feeling of it all going upward).

Very nicely done, I like the Holo effect :) Good effect aswell, though both yours and Darth's will work.

Guest JoshIcy

lol you forgot the card itself XD... I personally only care for OCG because people heckle on it and it looks nice. But thank you ^_^

Well' date=' of course I'm gonna say I think mine is correct :P

[/quote']

Talk about conceited. :roll:

Joking, joking. Nice card. ;)

Well, if I didn't think mine was right, would I have suggested it? I think not :P

And, actually, if someone proves mine wrong, I'd be perfectly willing to admit I made a mistake ;)

Guest JoshIcy

dont comment on the OCG before the card itself >_>.... its just for people who heckle rules like me and simpler for other people....

please comment on the card itself....

Archived