Not gonna Finish! PLEASE LOCK!

Disclaimer: These Characters are not based on anyone, living or dead and are my own creation.

This is my first Fan Fic feature in my Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Series Yu-Gi-Oh XD. Heres the link to the cards exclusive to this Fan Fic (so far) http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=46344&pid=705000#pid705000

Characters:

James: Main Good Guy

Key Card: Goldshine Dragon

Ryan: Main Bad Guy

Key Card: Toxic Shadow Dragon

Braydon: One of Ryan's Henchmen

Key Card: Plasma Steel Dragon

Candice: James' Best Friend

Key Card: Crystal Frost Dragon

Tara: James' Friend

Key Card: Rainbow Wing Dragon

Kain: One of Ryan's Henchmen

Key Card: Hellblaze Dragon

Dark James: James' Dark Illusion

Key Card: Shadow Illusion Dragon

Kelly: Ryan's Friend

Key Card: Flare Wing Dragon

Prologue:

This is set in about the present in the Dragon Duel Academy. James is the Number 1 Duelist in Dragon Duel Academy and his two friends Candice and Tara are becoming really powerful and formiddable. Ryan has sold his soul for more power and a new more powerful deck. As have his friends and now minions Kain and Braydon. It's now time for the Dragon Duels to begin!

Chapter 1: Crystal Power

James is helping Candice improve her deck. Suddenly Tara appears in a state of shock.

Tara: James, Ryan thrashed me in a duel and took my favourite and best card.

James: No, not the Rainbow Wing Dragon. Where is he now?

Tara: I don't know. After he took the card he....., vanished in thin air.

James: You're kidding me.

Tara: This is not a joke.

Meanwhile, in a secret part of Dragon Duel Academy.

Ryan: This is awesome. This new power is fantastic. Now I can finally crush James. Especially since I have the Rainbow Wing Dragon. Kelly!

Kelly: Yes Ryan.

Ryan: I want you to go after Candice and get her best card. NOW!!! I want him to have the lowest possible chance at winning.

Kelly: Yes master.

Ryan: Thats right, and don't you forget it.

Kelly races off after Candice.

Ryan: Now Kain, Braydon. Lets devise ways we can defeat James and his infamous Goldshine Dragon.

Meanwhile..........

Kelly: CANDICE!

Candice: Yes, Kelly. What is it?

Kelly: You and me. Lets Duel.

Candice: I accept your challenge.

Both duelists shuffle their decks and get ready to duel.

Kelly: You can begin.

Candice: Very well. First I activate Graceful Charity. This lets me draw three cards and discard any two cards from my Hand. Now I summon Crystal Angel in attack position and set two face-downs and end my turn.

Kelly: I activate Allure of Darkness. This card lets me draw 2 cards and remove from play 1 DARK Monster from my Hand.

Candice: and if you can't.

Kelly: Well, I have to discard my entire hand to the Graveyard. Now I activate Cost Down which lowers the level of all Monsters in my Hand by two just by discarding a card from my Hand. Now I summon Darknight Parshath, in attack mode. Darknight Parshath is a level five Monster that I would normally have to tribute for. Because of Cost Down I don't have to do this. Next, I activate Reasoning. Now you declare the level of a Monster.

Candice: I choose 4.

Kelly: Now I pick up cards until I find a Monster that can be summoned. If the level of that Monster is equal to the level you declared, all the cards picked up go to the Graveyard, if it isn't the level, then that Monster is Special Summoned to my side of the field. Lets see what I get. Hah, you're in trouble now. With the effect of Reasoning, I summon, Darklord Zerato. In attack mode. With Darklord Zerato's effect, I can discard 1 DARK Monster from my hand to destroy all Monsters on my opponent's side of the field.

Candice: When Crystal Angel is destroyed by a card effect I can make the Battle Damage from 1 Monster zero.

Kelly: It doesn't matter. I attack you directly with Darknight Parshath. I then attack you with Darklord Zerato.

Candice: I will reduce Darklord's damage to zero.

Kelly: I end my turn. Because I used Darklord Zerato's effect, it gets destroyed at the end of my turn.

Candice: I draw. I Special Summon my Cyber Dragon. Now I activate Double Summon. I summon Crystal Sorceress. Next I Tribute Cyber Dragon and Crystal Sorceress for Crystal Queen. I use Crystal Queen's special effect. I can pay 1000 Life Points to return all other cards on the field to their owner's decks. Now I will attack you directly with Crystal Queen. You have just lost 2900 Life Points. Now I set 1 card face-down and end my turn.

Kelly: Its my turn. Now I activate Allure of Darkness. You know the effect. Now I summon, Prometheus, King of the Shadows. When Prometheus is summoned, I can remove any number of DARK Monsters in my Graveyard from play to increase its ATK by 400 for each card I removed. Now I Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon.

Candice: Not so fast. I activate Solemn Judgment. By paying half my Life Points, I can negate the Summoning of Dark Armed Dragon and destroy it.

Kelly: A minor set back. I set 1 card face-down and end my turn.

Candice: I activate Monster Reborn. I will bring back your Darklord Zerato in attack position.

Kelly: Too bad you can't use his ability.

Candice: That doesn't matter to me. I can still attack you.

Kelly: A foolish move. I activate Mirror Force. All your attack position Monsters are now destroyed.

Candice: I haven't Normal Summoned. I summon Cyber Valley in attack position and end my turn.

Kelly: I Special Summon my second Dark Armed Dragon. Now I use its ability. By removing 1 DARK Monster in my Graveyard from play, I can destroy 1 card on my opponent's side of the field. Your Valley is gone. Now I attack you with Dark Armed Dragon. Your losing now. I set a card face-down and end my turn.

Life Point Scores: Candice: 2300 Kelly: 5100

Candice: I need a miracle. Alright. I activate Pot of Greed. This lets me draw two cards. Now I activate one of them. Heavy Storm. This destroys all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Now I activate Crystal Luck. This lets me draw two cards and discard one Crystal Monster from my Hand to the Graveyard. Now that I have four Crystal Monsters in my Graveyard I can Special Summon my best card. Crystal Frost Dragon. By removing from play all Crystal Monsters in my Graveyard, I can use Crystal Frost Dragon's ability to destroy all other cards on the field. For each Crystal Monster removed, Crystal Frost Dragon's 3000 ATK increases by 800 making its attack 6200. Now I attack you directly for game.

Kelly: I lost. This can't be.

Chapter 2: Two on One Hell

It's the next day and Tara is the next target of Ryan's minions.

Tara: Hey, you two tell Ryan I want my Dragon back.

Kain and Braydon: You'll have to get through us.

Tara: Fine, I will go through both of you if I have to.

Kain and Braydon: Lets duel.

Kain: I will begin. I activate Pot of Greed. This lets me draw two cards. Then I summon Hell Phantom, in Attack position. I will set two cards face-down and end my turn.

Tara: My turn. I activate Trade-In. By discarding my Level 8 Sacred Phoenix of Nepthys, I get to draw two cards. I then Special Summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode and Normal Summon Rainbow Wing Priestess in attack mode.Then I set 1 card face-down and end my turn.

Braydon: I activate Allure of Darkness. This lets me draw two cards and remove from play 1 DARK Monster in my Hand. If I can't, I must send my entire Hand to the Graveyard. Next I summon Plasma Steel Warrior in attack mode. I will attack your Rainbow Wing Priestess.

Tara: You have just triggered Rainbow Wing Priestess' special ability. When it gets destroyed as a result of Battle, I can Special Summon 1 Rainbow Wing Priestess and draw one card.

Braydon: I then play Veil of Darkness, it's a Continuous Spell that lets me whenever I draw a DARK Monster during my Draw Phase, I can discard it to draw another card. I also Set another card face-down and end my turn.

Tara: Now its my turn. I draw. I Tribute Rainbow Wing Priestess to summon Maira, the Rainbow Wing Monarch. When this card is Tribute Summoned, 1 Card on the field gets removed from play. If I Tribute Summon this card by Tributing a Rainbow Wing Monster, I can remove an extra card and draw two cards from my deck. I will remove Veil of Darkness and Braydon's face-down. Now I activate Heavy Storm.

Kain: Not so fast. I activate Dark Bribe. This card negates the activation of any Spell or Trap card and lets you draw a card.

Tara: Doesn't matter to me. I attack Hell Phantom with Cyber Dragon.

Kain: Hah, whenever Hell Phantom is selected as an attack target, I can send the top two cards from my deck to the Graveyard to switch the attack to another correct target such as Plasma Steel Warrior.

Braydon: Whenever Plasma Steel Warrior battles a stronger Monster, that Monster gets destroyed after damage calculation.

Tara: I will then attack Hell Phantom with Maira.

Kain: I activate my other face-down. Phantom Bind. This card negates the attack and makes the attack of that Monster equal to zero. Also while that Monster is face-up, it can't attack or change its Battle Position.

Tara: I set two cards face-down and end my turn.

Kain: My turn. I draw. I activate Painful Choice. This involves me choosing five cards from my deck. You choose one of them. The chosen card is added to my Hand and the rest go to the Graveyard. I now Set two cards face-down and using Hell Phantom's special ability, if there's a Hell Phantom in my Graveyard, I can Special Summon it from my Hand. Next I summon Hell Fusion Core. This lets me choose an opponent's Monster, increase the ATK and DEF by the respective original ATK and DEF of that chosen Monster and use an effect ignoring any activation conditions. I will remove both your face-down cards from play and draw two cards. Now Hell Fusion Core, destroy her Monarch.

Tara: This doesn't look very good.

Kain: Now, I will attack you directly with Hell Phantom. Next I set a card face-down and end my turn.

Tara: My turn. I draw. I Special Summon Cyber Dragon and Normal Summon Rainbow Wing Priestess. I then set a card face-down and end my turn.

Braydon: I start by activating Veil of Darkness. Now I activate Allure of Darkness. You know how it goes. Now I summon Plasma Steel Knight. When this card is summoned, I can send 1 Plasma Steel Monster from my deck to the Graveyard. Now I attack your Rainbow Wing Priestess.

Tara: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, I get to draw 1 card.

Braydon: Now I set one card face-down and end my turn.

Tara: I really need help. I draw. I activate Graceful Charity. This lets me draw three cards and discard two cards to the Graveyard. Now I summon Cyber Valley. I then switch Cyber Dragon to defense position and end my turn.

Kain: I activate Phantom Burst. This lets me Tribute my Hell Fusion Core to draw two cards. Now I special Summon my ultimate card. I summon Hell Blaze Dragon in attack mode. Now I pay 1500 Life Points and when I do this, all other cards on the field get destroyed. Now I attack you directly to cause 3300 points of damage. Now I set a card face-down and end my turn.

Tara: I draw. I activate Monster Reborn. I summon Sacred Phoenix of Nepthys from my Graveyard in defense mode, set a card face-down and end my turn.

Braydon: I draw. I Special Summon my ultimate monster. Plasma Steel Dragon. Once per turn, I can destroy 1 card on the field and if its a monster, you lose Life Points equal to the ATK of that Monster. Now I attack you directly and you lose 3400 Life Points.

Life Point Count:

Tara: 4000 Kain: 6500 Braydon: 7600.

Things are looking very bad for Tara.

Chapter 3: Reversal of Fate

James cuts in. Tara's Life Points get halved due to handicap duel rulings.

James: This has gone way too far. I activate Graceful Charity. This lets me draw three cards and discard two to the Graveyard. Next I activate Foolish Burial. This allows me to send 1 Monster from my deck to the Graveyard. Now I activate Monster Reborn. I bring back the Monster I sent to the Graveyard. Goldshine Dragon. Now Kain, say goodbye to your Monster. I will destroy Hell Blaze Dragon with Goldshine Dragon. Whenever Goldshine Dragon destroys a Monster by battle, you lose Life Points equal to the ATK or DEF of that Monster and in this case, you will lose the ATK of Hell Blaze Dragon in Life Points. I then set a card face-down and call it a turn.

Kain: You will pay for this James. I set a card face-down and end my turn.

James: Is that the best you can do?

Tara: My turn. Now because Sacred Phoenix of Nepthys was destroyed by a card effect, it comes back to my side of the field destroying all Spell and Trap Cards at the same time.

Kain: Wrong. I activate Divine Wrath. This card negates the effect of an effect monster and destroys it at the cost of discarding one card from my hand.

Tara: I end my turn. Theres nothing else I can do.

Braydon: My turn. I use Plasma Steel Dragon's ability to destroy Goldshine Dragon.

James: Not if I activate its special ability. Any effect that destroys monsters can be negated if I discard a card from my hand. Now your dragon is gone.

Braydon: I activate Dragon Illusion. Any Dragons in all Graveyards are revived ignoring any summoning conditions to my side of the field. Their effects are however negated. Now I attack Tara to elimiate her from the match.

James: Not so fast. I activate Goldshine Guard. If I have a Goldshine Dragon on my side of the field, your attack is negated and your turn is over. Now its my turn. After drawing, I activate Goldshine Burst of Destruction. This destroys all Monsters on my opponent's side of the field but Goldshine Dragon can't attack. It won't matter because I Tribute Goldshine Dragon for Goldshine Dragon - Phoenix Mode. It gets stronger for every Dragon in the Graveyard. I will attack you Kain. You are eliminated. Now your on your own Braydon.

Braydon: I will destroy you. I activate me second Dragon Illusion card. Now your Dragon is mine. Now I will attack your Phoenix with Goldshine Dragon.

James: I activate Mirror Force. This block your attack and destroys all your attack position Monsters.

Braydon: I will not be denied victory.

Tara: My draw. I activate Magical Stone Excavation and bring back Monster Reborn, and use it. I will Special Summon Goldshine Dragon. Now I will attack you directly Braydon.

Braydon: Im not out yet. I activate my third Dragon Illusion card. Next I activate Super Polymerization and fuse them together to summon, Plasma Hellfire Dragon. Now I will crush you all with it. By paying half my Life Points, I can destroy all other cards on the field and in everyone's hands.

Tara: I activate Goldshine Dragon's special ability. By discarding 1 card from my hand, the effect of your Monster gets negated and your Monster is now destroyed.

Braydon: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

James: Your finished Braydon. I will finish you off with Goldshine Dragon - Phoenix Mode. Now thats game!

Chapter 4: Dark Creation

Ryan: Now I shall open a portal to the Shadow Realm. Now, Legendary Dark Duelist, arise.

Dark Duelist: OHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AT LAST, I'M FREE. OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ryan: Now that Ive freed you, I have one thing I want you to do. DESTROY JAMES.

Dark Duelist: I take orders from no one.

Ryan: WOOOOOOOH. No matter. You cant survive in this world without a suitable vessel.

Dark Duelist: It matters not. I shall create a dark version of the one you call James. He shall be my vessel.

Dark James: HAAAAAAAAAH. Haaaaa. You are not the boss of me. I will destroy James and his two friends. Once they're dealt with, you are next.

Ryan: It matters not to me.

Dark James: Hahahahahaha. James prepare yourself. Let the Shadow Dragon Duels begin.

Now, all duels are Shadow Duels. Every duel is now for real (literally).

Enough characters are enough.

However, when you first post a fan-fic, you should a part of the fanfic ready. A prologue, at least. I won't be as harsh as I used to be; I give you twenty-four hours to post the first chapter, or else this thread becomes locked. (After that, PM me when you have the chapter and I'll unlock it.)

Enough characters are enough.

Thanks.

However' date=' when you first post a fan-fic, you should a part of the fanfic ready. A prologue, at least. I won't be as harsh as I used to be; I give you twenty-four hours to post the first chapter, or else this thread becomes locked. (After that, PM me when you have the chapter and I'll unlock it.)

[/quote']

Understood.

I also have a few questions. About how long must a chapter be? Also, is my first chapter long enough? Also, is my story easy enough to understand?

Archived