Spirit Bursts! New Idea (i think)

Exyst

ir1bww.jpg WELCOME to my spirit burst SET ir1bww.jpg

Pictures found here

Comment and rates accepted gratefully, and of course, i am making more!

[align=center]

95612px4.jpg

When a "Spirit Burst" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, instead of Special Summoning 1 "Spirit Burtst" from your Graveyard, increase your Life Points by 500. If this card is removed from the field, flip all monsters on the field face-up (Flip effects are not activated). Destroy all "Spirit Burst" monsters you control.

===============================================================================

95612ta8.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. Increase this card's ATK by 200 x the number of cards in your hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Aqua Demon".

95612mf7.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. When your opponent Summons a Level 3 or lower monster, equip it to this card (only 2 cards can be equipped to this card at once). This card's ATK is equal to the total ATK of the equipped monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Ocean's Gatherer".

95612iw1.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. During your Draw Phrase, pay 700 Life Points to draw an additional card from your Deck. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Burning Passion".

95612es9.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. During your Battle Phase, if you take over 2000 Points of Battle Damage, all Battle Damage you recieve this turn becomes 0. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Earth's Healer".

95612oe1.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, when a "Spirit Burst" monster on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict 500 Points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Light Judgement".

95612lb9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to the field while you have 5 "Spirit Burst" monsters with different card names in your hand (Except "Spirit Burst - Galactic Tormentor"). This card's ATK increases by 3000 each time your opponent Summons a monster. As long as this card remains face-up, you cannot lose the Duel. If your opponent controls a "Spirit Burst" monster on their side of the field, you lose the Duel.

95612wd9.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Euphoria Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your side of the field in Defense Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Dark Euphoria".

[/align]

Gah, 3 of the pictures won't load :s (I hate this internet connection I got).

But from what I can see, VERY VERY nice cards, for a new member your cards are brilliant.

Just some OCG problems which over time becomes more clear.

Balance is good on some cards, but also this will heal over time.

Remember to make sure there is no white on your pictures, so try to crop them correctly.

The Special Summoned from the Graveyard is all well, but it could also overpower some of the cards. Since your opponent will be forever destroying these cards.

Some quick tips:

- Make Aqua Demon a Level 3, so then if you have the max. number of cards in hand (6), it can balance out, since not many Level 1's have 1200 ATK.

EDIT: And change "destroyed in battle and sent to the field" to "destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard"

- Burning passion - possibly 1 card, and increase your opponent's Life Points by 700 possibly.

- Make Ocean's Gatherer a Level 3 also, so then it's ATK can match (may want to give it 200 ATK and 400 DEF to begin with).

- Judgement is all good as far as I'm clear, except if you want it to have 500 ATK and DEF, increase its Level.

- Earth's Healer is very well balanced.

Also if you want to add in "Special Summon" to them. Possibly add this effect to Ocean's Gatherer an Aqua Demon. Also, when doing that, make them Level 5, and Demon gains 300 ATK points for each card in your hand and give it 600 ATK to begin with (Max. 1800 from hand + 600 original attack = 2400), and Gatherer can be Level 5, 300 ATK 300 DEF, and can equip Level 4 monster cards. HOPE this helps :) Because I really love your idea, and want to see it through to the very end.

I Subbed to this thread also - so i'll be seeing you all the way until these cards are balanced and perfected!

edited, i think they r perfect now

I made a very sucsessful no-tribute monster deck on YGO world championship 2007, this is ment to be that you never have monsters that needs tributes, so you can always summon

meh, idk about the exodia styling. Might do that style as in u need all 5 in your hand. but you can summon a ultimate, torment-filled monster! yes, yes my evil plan to take over the world is near, thanks to the exodia mentioners ! MwHaHaHA!HAHAHAH!!!!!1one111!

Okay, to start off with "Burst Field"

Once per turn' date=' you can negate the effect of the Special Summon of a "Spirit Burst" monster you control to increase your life points by 500. If this cad is removed from the field, flip all monsters on the field face-up. Flip effects are not applied. Destroy all "Spirit Burst" monsters you control.[/quote']

Okay.. Well, this card seems to be the main sauce of energy for these cards. Therefore it's the most important. I like the idea of this card very much so, but here is some OCG corrections:

When a "Spirit Burst" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, instead of Special Summoning 1 "Spirit Burtst" from your Graveyard, increase your Life Points by 500. If this card is removed from the field, flip all monsters on the field face-up (Flip effects are not activated). Destroy all "Spirit Burst" monsters you control.

Okay, that should do it for now with the "Burst Field" card.

This card can only be summoned to the field while "Burst Field" is on the field. Increase this cards ATK by the number of cards in your hand x 200. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard' date=' Special Summon one "Spirit Burst" monster from your graveyard, except this card.[/quote']

Okay, now, this is more balanced than before since of the Level changing. Here is a re-written effect. Also make the ATK and DEF of this card "?" not "????" and "0".

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. Increase this card's ATK by 200 x the number of cards in your hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Aqua Demon". 

Okay, now that one is looking a bit better :)

This card can only be summoned to the field while "Burst Field" is on the field. When your opponent summons a level 3 or lower monster' date=' equip it to this card. This card's ATK is equal to the total ATK of the equipped monster. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the field, Special Summon one "Spirit Burst" monster from your graveyard, except this card.[/quote']

Okay, now, this card can be overpowered if you don't restrict the number of card's equipped to this card.

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. When your opponent Summons a Level 3 or lower monster, equip it to this card (only 2 cards can be equipped to this card at once). This card's ATK is equal to the total ATK of the equipped monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Ocean's Gatherer". 

Okay, that one is finished.

This card can only be summoned to the field while "Burst Field" is on the field. Once per turn' date=' you can draw 1 card. If you activate this card's effect, increase your opponents Life Points by 700. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon one "Spirit Burst" monster from your graveyard, except this card.[/quote']

Okay, this card can be handy. Let's play around with it. Also change it to a Level 3 monster.

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. During your Draw Phrase, pay 700 Life Points to draw an additional card from your Deck. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Burning Passion". 

Okay, that one is done.

This card can only be summoned to the field while "Burst Field" is on the field. Once' date=' during your opponents Battle Phase, if you take over 2000 points of damage to your opponents Battle Phase, increase your life points by 2000, before damage calculation. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon one "Spirit Burst" monster from your graveyard, except this card. [/quote']

Okay, this is also a handy card, when used right. I'll re-write its effect:

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. During your Battle Phase, if you take over 2000 Points of Battle Damage, all Battle Damage you recieve this turn becomes 0. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Earth's Healer".

Okay, WOOT, that one is done.

This card can only be summoned to the field while "Burst Field" is on the field. When this card is face-up on the field' date=' and a "Spirit Burst" monster is destroyed by battle, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon one "Spirit Burst" monster from your graveyard, except this card.[/quote']

Okay, lets up the anti on this card a bit to make your opponent fear it.

This card can only be Summoned while "Burst Field" is active. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, when a "Spirit Burst" monster on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict 500 Points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Burst" monster from your Graveyard, except "Spirit Burst - Light Judgement".

Now... I'm tired, so they might not be all right, but they are improved OCG :)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to the field while you have 5 "Spirit Burst" monsters with different names in your hand (Except "Spirit Burst - Galactic Tormentor") This cards ATK increases by 3000 Every time your opponent summons a monster. This monster is unaffected by the effects of monsters' date=' spells or trap cards (except this card's effect) As long as this card remains on the field, you cannot lose the duel. If you opponent controls a "Spirit Burst" monster on their field, you lose the duel. [/quote']

Here is the revised effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to the field while you have 5 "Spirit Burst" monsters with different card names in your hand (Except "Spirit Burst - Galactic Tormentor"). This card's ATK increases by 3000 each time your opponent Summons a monster. As long as this card remains face-up, you cannot lose the Duel. If your opponent controls a "Spirit Burst" monster on their side of the field, you lose the Duel.

I think this is actually a decent effect, though I don't usually like Exodia and other cards.

I still wish i could......

(in mental streak mode) im gonna try make a structure deck for these by scratch, LOL?

EDIT: Forgot to include, ITS IN PAINT!

Made it, LOL!

ir1bww.jpg

Not the best ever, but it IS hand-crafted

Archived