Chimeric Hy-Dragon

Wyhe

This is another card that I created.Please give me your comments.

Disclaimer:The card pic is not of my creation,it's all thanks to el-grimlock of DA.

61816dc8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing any number of Sea Serpent-Type monster in your graveyard from play.This card's original ATK is equal to the number of Sea Serpent-Type monsters that are removed to Special Summon this card x 800.If this card would be destroyed in battle,return 3 Sea Serpent-Type monster to your graveyard to negate the attack.

Sea Serpents are a type that doesn't see much play so I like this card already. Also if it's attacked you can put 3 Monsters back in the Graveyard. one question though. Would it reduce the overall ATK of this monster? Other then that I like it!

Why don't you change: destroyed in battle.

- destroyed by battle.

- destroyed as a result of battle.

Also, it says when it is gonna be destroyed, so the monster already attacked, you cannot negate something that is done. So I think you should change the effect a little.

"If this card would be destroyed by battle you can remove 3 Sea Serpent-Type monsters from your Graveyard instead" or something like that. XD

8.2/10

Guest JoshIcy

Not bad, not a fan of summoning requirements like that. But it does prevent abuse like Chimera Overtech..... So its good... Everything is in balance but its just not there, if you know what I mean....

Archived