My Final Thread

Guest KAJN

As you can see the subject say s that it is my last thread and it is. I'm not going to sit here and just be ignored by other people. I've stayed here long enough to realize many people in YCM don't care about what I do or post yeah and I'm not lying. Lately something happened to all the members who used to know me and know I'm just ignored by them so I think I'm not going to sit and be ignored.

Guest JoshIcy

Thats what you all think but you don't realize it.

assumptions lol, so you dont get many posts in your threads lol... doesnt matter.... not everyone gets 2-3 pages or alot of posts in their threads... that doesnt mean we dont care.

Guest JoshIcy

Ok, mods dont lock this... I wanna see this thing through.....

Define "Ignore" in your terms and in graphic detail PLEASE?

Excuse me? ffs I thought I talked to you on MSN about this!!!! Why are you making threads like this? I told you, you are a great member here and I respect you. So pleasse don't start this again. I have enough Headaches with Pokevolution as it is..... Well I tried talking to you yesterday but it seems you've forgotten already.

On second thoughts I don't care anymore. i cried for you when I told you about all the hardships I have face in my life. I cried when I told you that you were a Great Member a cut from all the nasty n00bs. I even gave you my respect. Call me heartless I don;t care! Just don't go attention seeking! Announce it in the Leaving and Return thread! *Runs of in tears*

Archived