Remainder of the Pharaoh: The Forbidden One

Exiro

Continuing Remainder of the Pharaoh, this time with 3 Exodia cards and 1 Zombie.

Morph of the Forbidden One

ROTP - EN31

Monser/Level 10/Dark/Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

?/?

Exodia the Forbidden One + 4 "Forbidden One" Normal monsters.

This monster can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. The original ATK of this card becomes the number of "Forbidden One" cards in your Graveyard x 1000. When this card is destroyed, remove one "Forbidden One" monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from Graveyard. You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to add as many of this card's Fusion Materials that are removed from play to your hand.

Illusion of the Forbidden One

ROTP - EN32

Monster/Level 8/Dark/Fiend/Effect

600/0

This monster can be Special Summoned from your hand when there is a face-up "Forbidden One" monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Normal "Forbidden One" card from hand, Deck or Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all "Forbidden One" cards you control by 800 for each monster you control.

Soul of the Forbidden One

ROTP - EN33

Monster/Level 10/Dark/Spellcaster/Effect

3000/0

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing all Normal "Forbidden One" monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned this way, it gains the following effects according to the cards tributed to Special Summon it.

• Left Arm of the Forbidden One: Any monster that battles this card is destroyed at the end of the damage step.
  • Right Arm of the Forbidden One: This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each.
  • Left Leg of the Forbidden One: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
  • Right Leg of the Forbidden One: The effects and activation of cards on your side of the field cannot be negated.

Undead Terror Master

ROTP - EN34

Monster/Level 8/Dark/Zombie/Effect

2500/1000

When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove any number of Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play, up to the number of Zombie-Type monsters you control, to destroy the same number of cards your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all face-up Zombie-Type monsters.

Hope you like 'em. Please check out my other cards in this set, and reps appreciated ^^

Morph: Don't you already win if you have the five parts? :\

ATK/DEF 5, lulz

Illusion: Special Summon when? Once per whose turn? Strong support card.

Soul: Fourth effect: I think you've missed something, lol...

UTM is a bit worthless, I think...

Buht who cares. making less worthy cards is part of the job ^^ look at Konami....

Morph: Don't you already win if you have the five parts? :\

ATK/DEF 5' date=' lulz

Illusion: Special Summon when? Once per whose turn? Strong support card.

Soul: Fourth effect: I think you've missed something, lol...

UTM is a bit worthless, I think...

Buht who cares. making less worthy cards is part of the job ^^ look at Konami....

[/quote']

Lulz, I fix'd his 5 ATK.

And if the effect doesn't state when you can activate it, it's during your Main Phase only, that's how the game works.

Fix'd when you said it on msn.

I just noticed that Zombies don't have a strong guy who also destroys, like DAD and JD. I don't think it's useless because Zombies can swarm so easily.

Archived