I have little to say

Darklord Zerato - Ban

JDragon - Obv Ban

Norleras - Ban

Demise - Ban

PoC - Ban

1. Darklord Zerato: Can be SS'd' date=' discard a dark to destroy all your opponent's monsters, so pretty much its a attacking Lightning Vortex that fills the grave for a Dark Return Deck.

2. JDragon: A better demise, enough said

3. Norleras: A reset button that gives you a card on your opponent, good for turning the tides, a little 2 good

4. Demise: A card that lets u destroy all other cards for paying 2000 lp, and if u use ARA you can put 2 insects in the grave *if u uses this demise build* and remove them for a doom dozer, and then equip dozer with megamorph

5. PoC: Can be any card it removes, Norleras, Demise, JDragon, The Dark Creator,

I can state more reasoning if needed

[/quote']

Q4E

but you forgot....

DAD - Ban

Disk - Ban

Gyzaros - Limited

Heraklinos - Limit/Ban

This post proves that you suck at reading, which is why you ignored the whole point of this topic, and that you suck at this game, which is why your suggestions are the ones shown.

Stop sucking.

Cool' date=' suddenly everyone is in a position to demand justifications. Justify your request for a justification. If you don't agree with tonis' opinion just say so.

[/quote']

To whom it may concern,

Stop being retarded.

Sincerely,

Crab Helmet

1. Overload OTK decks want to mill Overload Fusion. And if they don't want to mill Overload Fusion' date=' they should.

[/quote']

Why mill Overload Fusion? To fetch with DMoC?

in fact, magical stone excavation says "hi" on this one...

but i didn't enter her to justify an opinion or something, i don't have to prove to anybody if i'm good or not, also all my comments are justified on its moment, i just entered here to sigg this:

To whom it may concern' date='

Stop being retarded.

Sincerely,

Crab Helmet[/quote']

thanks again, crab ^^

Cool' date=' suddenly everyone is in a position to demand justifications. Justify your request for a justification. If you don't agree with tonis' opinion just say so.

[/quote']

To whom it may concern,

Stop being retarded.

Sincerely,

Crab Helmet

Justify your request.

[/quote']

To whom it may concern,

Stop being retarded.

Sincerely,

Crab Helmet

Justify your request.

We hold this request to be self-evident: that all retarded people should stop being retarded.

Gorz should be banned as soon as it is released in TCG

First of all it rewards unskilled players for playing badly. Control decks will be afraid to attack because of the threat of Gorz being dropped.

Secondly its second effect also provides advantage. If the battle damage effect is activated (which is most probably the one being activated) it can completely put the skilled player on the back foot. Although this effect in itself is not broken the fact that it gives a tributable token and a 2700 atk monster makes the card as a whole broken.

In summary Gorz should be banned because it heavily punishes skilled play and gives a major factor into winning the game.

Inb4lolchooseaneasyone

Also pika that was epic

Archived