5 New Cards (Was for contest)

J-Max

[align=center]Okay these were the cards that I had made for Icy's contest but now that's over i'd like to show them here. Please don't give me biased reviews I can handle the Negative comments.

If Icy can post 2 then I will match him! Enjoy!

[align=center]48078mg5.jpg

Underwater fairy

This card is also treated as an Aqua-Type onster. Once per turn, you can send the bottom card of your Deck to the Graveyard.If you do, activate 1 of the following effects based on the sent card:

- Spell Card: You can discard 1 card to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

- Trap Card: By paying half of your Life Points, you can activate the effect of the card sent to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect if the card's timing is correct.

- Monster Card: Destroy this card. You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard.

48078gu8.jpg

http://photobucket.com/image/cute%20fairy/grayjeanne/cute-4.jpg?o=68

If there is a face-up "Suboceanic Sprite" on the field, then this card cannot be selected as an attack target. Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, activate 1 of the following effects based on the sent card:

- Spell Card: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Hand or Deck.

- Trap Card: Increase your Life Points by the number of Fairy-Type monsters on the field x 500

- Monster Card: You can Tribute up to 3 Fairy-Type monsters to increase the DEF of this card by the combined amount of the Tributed Monsters until the End Phase of the turn.

48078qr6.jpg

http://photobucket.com/image/wind%20fairy/DemonRice/Angels/WindFairy.jpg?o=29

If there is a face-up Fairy-Type monster on your side of the field, this card can be summoned without tribute. This card gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following card name(s) on the field:

-"Suboceanic Sprite": Once per turn you can force the activation of 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on the field. If the card cannot be activated properly, you lose 1000 Life Points.

-"Sylvatic Sylph": Once per turn you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the Field.

48078ng0.jpg

http://photobucket.com/image/fairies/yaoi_fangirl_4life/fairies%20n%20gothic/fairies.jpg?o=70

Activate this card when a Fairy-Type monster is selected as the target of an attack or effect controlled by your opponent. Select and activate 1 of the following effects based on the type of target:

-Attack: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the attacking monster.

- Effect: You can Tribute another Fairy-Type monster you control to negate the effect and destroy the card.

48078vf6.jpg

Fairy Magic

Discard 1 card from your hand to activate this card. This card can only be equipped to a Fairy-Type monster. The equipped monster gains the following effects if the appropriate monsters are on the field:

-"Suboceanic Sprite": This card can attack directly. Any Battle damage done is halved.

-"Sylvatic Sylph": Increase the ATK of this card by 400 for each face-up Spell Card on the field.

-"Breezia Zephyr": This card is also treated as a WIND monster[/align]

I changed the effects to what I believe to be the proper OCG.

Suboceanic Sprite

This card is also treated as an Aqua-Type monster. Once per turn, you can send the bottom card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If you do, activate the appropriate effect based on the type of the card sent to the Graveyard:

- Spell Card: You can discard 1 card to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

- Trap Card: Pay half of your Life Points to activate the effect of the card sent to the Graveyard. If the timing of the activation of the Trap Card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it.

- Monster Card: Destroy this card. You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Maybe for the monster effect you should put except "Suboceanic Sprite", just a suggestion, not sure if you meant for it to be able to revive itself.

Sylvatic Sylph

If there is a face-up "Suboceanic Sprite" on your side of the field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, activate the appropriate effect based on the type of the discarded card:

- Spell Card: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand or Deck.

- Trap Card: Increase your Life Points by the number of Fairy-Type monsters on the field x 500

- Monster Card: You can Tribute up to 3 Fairy-Type monsters to increase the DEF of this card by the combined DEF of the Tributed Monster(s) until the End Phase of this turn.

Breezia Zephyr

If there is a face-up Fairy-Type monster on your side of the field, this card can be Normal Summoned without a Tribute. This card gains the following effect(s) while there are monsters with the following card names face-up on the field:

-"Suboceanic Sprite": Once per turn, you can force the activation of 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field. If the timing of the activation of the Spell or Trap Card is incorrect, you lose 1000 Life Points.

-"Sylvatic Sylph": Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.

Fairy Doppleganger

This card can only be activated when a face-up Fairy-Type monster you control is either selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster OR is targeted by your opponent's card effect. If your opponent selected a Fairy-Type monster you control as an attack target, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the attacking monster.

If a Fairy-Type monster you control is targeted by your opponent's card effect, you can Tribute 1 face-up Fairy-Type monster (except the targeted card) to negate the effect of the card and destroy it.

Angelic Embrace

Discard 1 card from your hand to activate this card. This card can only be equipped to a Fairy-Type monster. The equipped monster gains the appropriate effect(s) if the following monsters are face-up on the field:

-"Suboceanic Sprite": This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If it does, this equipped monster's ATK is halved during damage calculation.

-"Sylvatic Sylph": Increase the ATK of this card by 400 for each face-up Spell Card on the field.

-"Breezia Zephyr": This card is also treated as a WIND monster

Hope that helps. ^_^

Guest JoshIcy

Edo? Do you ever just comment on the overall card?

It honestly looks like you didnt have fun :|.... Fairy Doppleganger is the only one that stands out to me... Next time, dont try too many combo effects lol, makes the card look nasty alot... (but thats all personal opinion)....

lol Thanks Icy. To be honest I screwed up the last 2 (Although you did like Doppelganger) On purpose. I wanted to test a theory.... I thought that a lot of people rated my cards well just because it's me.... I want honesty from now on in any card I do :)

Archived