What I think of us "Human Beings"...*15 or older in age only*

Careless Whisper

If you ask me what I think of the human species, as a whole, especially here in America, then I'll give this answer..."Humans are Disgusting."

Why? Because all we seem to think about when we reach puperty is Money, Sex, and Drugs. Not once have the everyday people in America thought at all about the feelings of others, how to survive the struggles of life, or even how to raise a child properly.

This kind of thing annoys the hell out of me. Nearly every time people go out to parties, it's all about the drugs and sex, not having fun hanging out with your friends and playing video games or reading books. NO!!, it's always got to be having fun with a girl you have lusted over for about 2 weeks then you pick another girl to lust over, and repeat the process 2 weeks later. It's disgusting. It surprises me alot to see atleast some decent people in the world, like people who aren't perverted and don't think about their greed and lust, people who actually think about the lives of other people and are generous enough to try to help with despression.

But, NO!!!! again. Every time you see a street gang, or a celebrity, they're always thinking about how to pleasure each other and how to get more money and where to get more crack or heroine or other illegal drugs. It's sickens me to see these peolple, and it makes me hate life even more. It makes me think that there is no such thing as love and that there is no such thing as a possible peace of the mind.

Please, discuss and share your views. And as a warning, I will not be preventing an arguement or any flaming, that shall be up to the moderators, but if anyone spams this thread, then you better be prepared for 3 neg reps.

While I will agree with the fact that humans as a whole have some serious issues to work through, I don't feel that such a general view is necessary. There are still plenty of good people left in the world, and if you're being overly exposed to the type of people you're describing, then I am sorry.

That's not to say I've never lost faith in people before - I often wonder what the hell the point of living in this country is when I hear about some of the vile things that occur. But I don't think we've lost all hope. There's still a ways to go before that happens.

Guest JoshIcy

God another reason why I'm not ready for the "Real World". For, the World I come from is eliminated of this, we dont lust or party etc. And if we do, its once in awhile to calm the peace, so to speak.

Envy and Lust is an emotion that I will never know, and if I do it wont be in the sense from which you are speaking. I fail to see the logic, (if any) at doing the activities you mention.....

Well' date=' yes, if you focus on the negative then that's all you'll see.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with sex. [b']*I hope you know what I mean*[/b]

I can't say the same for greed.

I can't say the same for drugs.

The world has its ups and its downs.

I hope you know why I put in the title *For 15 or Older Only*

O, please. Don't think there's an age limit now, to knowledge.

I've seen a 7 yr. old say every cuss word in the book when he feel off his skateboard.

I've seen a first grader call another first grader hot and sexy.

There is seemingly no age limit to knowledge these days. With the constant streaming of videos that promote sex, violence, defiance of law, and drugs, no matter how hard we try, the younger members of our society will soon stumble upon this new world.

If we wish to stop what's happening now, we must also focus on what is to come later.

I apologise for coming here,but I'm only 1 yeaar away from that age.

I believe that everyone is not like a lustful wolf that attacks the flock to no end.

Some people would be more mature with this kind of stuff.

However,it sickens me that people continue having sex constantly & having drugs when we all know what they can do in the long run.

O' date=' please. Don't think there's an age limit now, to knowledge.

I've seen a 7 yr. old say every cuss word in the book when he feel off his skateboard.

I've seen a first grader call another first grader hot and sexy.

There is seemingly no age limit to knowledge these days. With the constant streaming of videos that promote sex, violence, defiance of law, and drugs, no matter how hard we try, the younger members of our society will soon stumble upon this new world.

If we wish to stop what's happening now, we must also focus on what is to come later.

[/quote']

The reason why I put it in the title is because I'm trying to prevent it from spreading to those who could possibly have no idea what we are talking about. This is more of an adult discussion thread, and I wish to not spread adult concepts to younger children who might possibly not even think about this stuff.

aren't you a human?

Don't be a smart-mouth, of course I'm human, but I'm talking about America's general society, it's a figure of speech when I say, "Humans are Discusting." I'm talking about Society being discusting.

And Lord Wyhe, it's alright, I won't get on your ass if you actually know what we're talking about. I'm morely directing kids who are under 12, but I said 15 and older only because a 15 year should know how to have a decent and honest discussion with other people.

You are right. Humans are instinctively discusting. Humans instinctively try to find the easiest way out, drugs. Humans instinctively desire to breed(sex). Humans instictively want to have a higher chance of survival(greed). But don't many people say that we are evolved above animals. If so then why do we still have all these instincts. Any man can follow the flow but it takes an evolved man to detach from it and start his own. Those who agree to what we are saying have taken the first step to a higher evolution. To take the second is to brake away from most of your instincts(reproduction not included) and take a stroll down a rough path that few have survived. Now that we have evolved this far if we don't evolve a little more we shall perish. Our society is a result of giving apes loaded machine guns with unlimited ammo. It is giving the unevolved what they can't handle. There will be many times inwhich there will be temptation but the trick to a greater life for ourselves and our descendents is to secure our safe evolved survival.

If you ask me what I think of the human species' date=' as a whole, especially here in America, then I'll give this answer..."Humans are Disgusting."

Why? Because all we seem to think about when we reach puperty is Money, Sex, and Drugs. Not once have the everyday people in America thought at all about the feelings of others, how to survive the struggles of life, or even how to raise a child properly.

[/quote']

Now we have learned that America is actually entirely populated by zombies. Thank you, all-knowing San-Meti, for bringing us this knowledge.

This kind of thing annoys the hell out of me. Nearly every time people go out to parties' date=' it's all about the drugs and sex, not having fun hanging out with your friends and playing video games or reading books. NO!!, it's always got to be having fun with a girl you have lusted over for about 2 weeks then you pick another girl to lust over, and repeat the process 2 weeks later. It's disgusting. It surprises me alot to see atleast some decent people in the world, like people who aren't perverted and don't think about their greed and lust, people who actually think about the lives of other people and are generous enough to try to help with despression.

[/quote']

Regardless of age, gender, or social status, EVERYONE in America always bring drugs and have sex. It is also IMPOSSIBLE for American Zombies to do anything but do the above. ABSOLUTELY no American Zombie has a relationship that lasts longer than 2 weeks. Thank you again for bringing this knowledge.

But' date=' NO!!!! again. Every time you see a street gang, or a celebrity, they're always thinking about how to pleasure each other and how to get more money and where to get more crack or heroine or other illegal drugs. It's sickens me to see these peolple, and it makes me hate life even more. It makes me think that there is no such thing as love and that there is no such thing as a possible peace of the mind.

[/quote']

Note how San-Meti 13 has ABSOLUTELY no prejudices about people.

I can agree that some people - I'm not an American Zombie myself, but still - are all about alcohol and sex. But far from everyone. And I do believe that celebreties have jobs to run aswell? I doubt that all celebreties go downtown and buy themselves some cocaine for the weekend.

If you ask me what I think of the human species' date=' as a whole, especially here in America, then I'll give this answer..."Humans are Disgusting."

[/quote']

Now we have learned that America is actually entirely populated by zombies. Thank you, all-knowing San-Meti, for bringing us this knowledge.

This kind of thing annoys the hell out of me. Nearly every time people go out to parties' date=' it's all about the drugs and sex, not having fun hanging out with your friends and playing video games or reading books. NO!!, it's always got to be having fun with a girl you have lusted over for about 2 weeks then you pick another girl to lust over, and repeat the process 2 weeks later. It's disgusting. It surprises me alot to see atleast some decent people in the world, like people who aren't perverted and don't think about their greed and lust, people who actually think about the lives of other people and are generous enough to try to help with despression.

[/quote']

Regardless of age, gender, or social status, EVERYONE in America always bring drugs and have sex. It is also IMPOSSIBLE for American Zombies to do anything but do the above. ABSOLUTELY no American Zombie has a relationship that lasts longer than 2 weeks. Thank you again for bringing this knowledge.

But' date=' NO!!!! again. Every time you see a street gang, or a celebrity, they're always thinking about how to pleasure each other and how to get more money and where to get more crack or heroine or other illegal drugs. It's sickens me to see these peolple, and it makes me hate life even more. It makes me think that there is no such thing as love and that there is no such thing as a possible peace of the mind.

[/quote']

Note how San-Meti 13 has ABSOLUTELY no prejudices about people.

I can agree that some people - I'm not an American Zombie myself, but still - are all about alcohol and sex. But far from everyone. And I do believe that celebreties have jobs to run aswell? I doubt that all celebreties go downtown and buy themselves some cocaine for the weekend.

True there are some that don't but I don't know a single person that is not currently using drugs. People on this site don't count for there is no proof either way while people I know in person there is some sort of proof.

Edit:

I forgot to say that if we were beyond all those problems then the perfect form of government would be comunism. The only problem with comunism is greed. By eliminating that it would be perfect.

You people are depressing. I'll take my chances and believe in the greater good that humanity possesses. We all have souls, after all, and hearts. We're not hopeless.

-_- And VladAshram if you think of us Human beings as UNDER evolved....then I don't know what to say to you. We're far from under evolved, we're the most advanced form of life in our known history. Yes, we have problems (like paying no attention the environment we damage) and we have instincts, but guess what? We'll never be free from them. Instincts will ALWAYS be a part of humanity - for all life. In case you haven't realized, instinct is kinda what allows us to survive, genius.

Also, see these words your reading? Right now? It's a little bit of magic, on a magic thing called the Information Superhighway. And that's a little bit of magic called TECHNOLOGY. Consider that before you call us under evolved.

What i meant was humanity is at a "halfway" stage in evolution. We are the most advanced form of life(not most evolved, we haven't been in existence long enough). With what we have now we no longer need for most of our original insticts because we have technology to replace and surpass it. Our technology allows too much survival and reproduction while our insticts are trying to do the same. When they colide the instincts kill. The instincts backfire and end up as a weakness. We need to give-up one or the other or we will die. We need to pick a side, instincts or technology. If we strandle too long we will progress too far in technology in which our instincts is our worst enemies. We need to give up several of our instincts so that we may survive.

We are not "under" evolved.

Archived