What I think of us "Human Beings"...*15 or older in age only*

Careless Whisper

Another guy who forgot that the world is wider than just America.

That's what makes me sick.

I didn't forget that the world is wider than America' date=' I said nearly everyone in the world, [b']especially[/b] American Society.

For the rest of the conversation that just took place:

You forget that it was instinct that led us to the invention of technology, we invented it because we were greedy for an easier way to live when really, we are making our lives even more miserable with it. Our instincts drive us to irrational events. But I must say, that some technology can actually help us.

But yet, for people who actually read the first post, I included the fact that it surprises me that there are atleast some decent people in the world. But there's far too few of them.

Also, as an agnostic I can't really agree or disagree with any theories, animals have technologies of their own. No, I'm not talking about computers and T.V.s, I'm talking about easier ways to survive, in the animal world, instinct is just the same as technology, greedy and lustful ways to survive, and we "humans," who, according to evolutionists, believe that we evolved from animals, basicly saying that we are no longer "animals," are different. Don't we use sex as a technology to reproduce and keep the human population around the world alive? Don't we use greed to fight for our territory and ensure that the other "animals" don't overrun us? The "animals" do the exact same as we do. So how are we supposed to have "evolved" beyond them, when we're "animals" as well?

So no matter what, we will always have technology and instincts running our lives, even if we drop computers and t.v.s and other electical applianses. We still have technological ways of breeding and making lives easier for ourselves.

~Meti

(okay, this isnt Claire, this is her bf)

and if you're wondering how I got online, it's because I always leave a window open to this site

and I'm going to completely agree with you. Humans are sick, horrible creatures. And there are very few of them who are any good at all. Apparently, I don't know any of those few. I don't really even know why I try to be nice to anyone, because no one ever treats me any different no matter how nice I am. It makes me sick.

And Meti is right. People are just animals. Humans haven't really evolved past them. Perhaps a few people in the world, the decent people, are better than that. But I can't say that for sure myself. It's those horrible people that have made my life miserable.

Eactly that is what i was trying to say. But we are at a point when we could either lose most of our connection with the animal world and embrace technology or keep being normal animals(which we have not a single attribute needed to survive other than our minds) and lose our technology. Our type of technology is not ment for animals so make a decision, to keep your technology and become a being beyond animal or go backwards about 10,000 years(technology wise) and become normal animals.

I apoligise for reading this while being underage. (I'm nearly 14)

However, I'm going to have to agree with you 100% then Anomu, because it is true what you have put.

Now I have no idea why or how Humans were put in charge of this world, but it doesn't take a genious to realise we have ruined it.

Our horrible, god-forsaken damned society has ruined what life should really be about.

Love, Trust and Hard-Work.

The last one may not have been what you had been expecting.

I hate people given their money on a plate, we should all have to work to earn what we get, not get it handed to us.

This is Faint, telling everyone how much he hates this world.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

If you ask me what I think of the human species' date=' as a whole, especially here in America, then I'll give this answer..."Humans are Disgusting."

Why? Because all we seem to think about when we reach puperty is Money, Sex, and Drugs. Not once have the everyday people in America thought at all about the feelings of others, how to survive the struggles of life, or even how to raise a child properly.

This kind of thing annoys the hell out of me. Nearly every time people go out to parties, it's all about the drugs and sex, not having fun hanging out with your friends and playing video games or reading books. NO!!, it's always got to be having fun with a girl you have lusted over for about 2 weeks then you pick another girl to lust over, and repeat the process 2 weeks later. It's disgusting. It surprises me alot to see atleast some decent people in the world, like people who aren't perverted and don't think about their greed and lust, people who actually think about the lives of other people and are generous enough to try to help with despression.

But, NO!!!! again. Every time you see a street gang, or a celebrity, they're always thinking about how to pleasure each other and how to get more money and where to get more crack or heroine or other illegal drugs. It's sickens me to see these peolple, and it makes me hate life even more. It makes me think that there is no such thing as love and that there is no such thing as a possible peace of the mind.

Please, discuss and share your views. And as a warning, I will not be preventing an arguement or any flaming, that shall be up to the moderators, but if anyone spams this thread, then you better be prepared for 3 neg reps.

[/quote']

Q4T.

Really, I'm in 7th grade, and people at my lunch table are already fantasizing about sex, drugs, etc. Worse, it seems that being a bad person is good. Evil is the new good. Bad people are treated as the kings of the world, while good, decent people with good feelings are treated as wusses and babies for not being an imbecile. Honestly, I fully sympathize with you.

Really' date=' I'm in 7th grade, and people at my lunch table are already fantasizing about sex, drugs, etc. Worse, it seems that being a bad person is good. Evil is the new good. [b']Bad people are treated as the kings of the world, while good, decent people with good feelings are treated as wusses and babies for not being an imbecile.[/b] Honestly, I fully sympathize with you.

(not Claire)

That's exactly how it is for me. I try to be a nice and honest person, but I'm treated like sheet in return. It's disgusting. The world is a horrible place, filled with horrible people. That will never change, unfortunately.

I do agree with you, but just to let you know i'm not like that. Most people do just want those three simple things. But Money in a material thing, you don't need it. S word (don't want to post for people who cam in here under 15) is just one little pleasure. And Drugs it something to get you high, and it waists you life. I believe you should just live your life, and have fun, but not to much!

Bad people are treated the way they are treated because they appeal to the younger kids as being "hardcore" when really, they are just jackasses who care for only themselves and wish to spread their selfishness to the younger kids, to spread their "corruption" as Silencerleader puts it.

Well they have one thing wrong, the "decent" people actually have things that the kids can lookd forward to. Like the christian rock bands, bands like Skillet, Creed, Misty Edwards, Nate Sallie, etc. All those bands like that, they actually are full of Decent People, not the selfish bastards who only perform music for the money, drugs, and chance of getting laid. Not like the bands known as "Korn, Lamb of God(dispicatable), Marylin Manson" all those sick, disgusting bands. I'm also gonna include Rap in this, and if you deny me of doing it, then you seriously need to be shot or slapped in the face, because Rap is much worse then Lamb of God or other hardcore metal bands, because Rap talks about Sex Drugs and Money, that's all...And I'm not just steriotyping, it's reality.

Lol. The world isn't such a nice place to live anymore.

You can't drive through L.A. without seeing at least 1 gang, or even a gang member.

Nobody cares for other people's thoughts/feelings/opinions much anymore.

Everyone is "looking out for #1" nowadays. Doing whatever it takes for them to live easy, for them to fell good, for them to be happy.

Crack addfict parents will take all the money they can get for drugs and buy them, neglecting their children's health and education. How would you feel if you had nothing to wear and nothing to eat?

I am pretty disgusted with the world right now too Meti, and I'm waiting for a change that isn't bound to happen when we need it.

(PS, perfect example of what's wrong in the world - Brandom Marshall. If you read and know him, you might know what I mean XD)

From what I read of your first post I see that you kind of stuck to the subject of "Love/Sex/Lust". I totally see what your saying, but since I'm a person that will probably do what you said makes humans disgusting, I can't really say that I support your statement.

Humans are more than just disgusting. Humans are idiotic, selfish and hardheaded. As much as I love Movies and Sports and all that, why do we pay them so much? I mean for goodness sakes, why does some actor get paid Millions of dollars for doing work that is really easy ( I don't care if you want to say they have to remember lines, classes, etc. It's still stupid.) But no, we pay them because they are famous and it helps producers and others get money. Then look at Farmers. They supply food for all of the world, and they get paid much, much lower than a person who talks on a screen. Anyone find something wrong with that other than me?

Then I was watching this documentary about the world. They talked about the worlds problems, then the reply to that was "Do you know how much money it would take to do that? People would die." Well, if you don't fix the world now, people are going to die anyway. It's because they don't care about the other people, the people with money realize they'll be dead by the time the world dies.

If I learned anything about the world it's that there are more humans that are selfish and could careless about anything but themselves then there are good people who care about the earth and other people. I do my part to save the world, but Billions of others don't. To be honest I think it might be too late to save the world. Were in too deep with our bad habits and what not. It's been like this for decades, why would we change all of a sudden?

Oh well, nice talking though. ;)

If you ask me what I think of the human species' date=' as a whole, especially here in America, then I'll give this answer..."Humans are Disgusting."

Why? Because all we seem to think about when we reach puperty is Money, Sex, and Drugs. Not once have the everyday people in America thought at all about the feelings of others, how to survive the struggles of life, or even how to raise a child properly.

This kind of thing annoys the hell out of me. Nearly every time people go out to parties, it's all about the drugs and sex, not having fun hanging out with your friends and playing video games or reading books. NO!!, it's always got to be having fun with a girl you have lusted over for about 2 weeks then you pick another girl to lust over, and repeat the process 2 weeks later. It's disgusting. It surprises me alot to see atleast some decent people in the world, like people who aren't perverted and don't think about their greed and lust, people who actually think about the lives of other people and are generous enough to try to help with despression.

But, NO!!!! again. Every time you see a street gang, or a celebrity, they're always thinking about how to pleasure each other and how to get more money and where to get more crack or heroine or other illegal drugs. It's sickens me to see these peolple, and it makes me hate life even more. It makes me think that there is no such thing as love and that there is no such thing as a possible peace of the mind.

Please, discuss and share your views. And as a warning, I will not be preventing an arguement or any flaming, that shall be up to the moderators, but if anyone spams this thread, then you better be prepared for 3 neg reps.

[/quote']

why do you care just be a good person yourself dont worry about other people

Guest JoshIcy

@SOS Haruhi: Does that defeat the purpose of being a good person? He cares about those around him regardless of the nature.... And thats saying alot...

A 78-year-old man is tossed like a rag doll by a hit-and-run driver and lies motionless on a busy city street as car after car goes by. Pedestrians gawk but appear to do nothing. One driver stops briefly but then pulls back into traffic. A man on a scooter slowly circles the victim before zipping away.

The chilling scene (captured on video by a streetlight surveillance camera) has touched off a round of soul-searching in Hartford, with the capital city's biggest newspaper blaring "SO INHUMANE" on the front page and the police chief lamenting: "We no longer have a moral compass."

It's not the fault of TV, Video Games, &c; it is our own fault what happens in the world. Funnily enough it's because of what separates Humans from the other species: our sentience. If we operated on instincts like the things we share the Earth with then none of these tragedies would have happened. It makes the idea of some kind of an evil power at work in the world more realistic when we consider these things; our failing morals have to start somewhere. Maybe HIV/AIDS should become even more widespread but it can be cured by having good humane morals, it would solve all our problems bar global warming which would get solved by the moral people anyway.

A World Government is most CERTAINLY NOT an answer to our problems. A change in government is the answer, but it can only be facilitated by a change in our minds. I favour a strong Constitutional Monarchy (such as around the time of Elizabeth I, none of this Prime Minister/Cabinet bs) or a True Republic (modeled after the Republic of Rome, itself a combination of the (true) Democracy of Athens and the Co-Kingship of Sparta, not the modern Republicanism bs).

Anyway enough of my spiel, its unlikely anyone would read this far anyway. And please don't jabroni at my opinions, if you disagree with something then just say so and say what you think is better, don't just spaz out about someones opinion and not give your own because that is not an intelligent discussion. I'll finish with a quote from C. S. Lewis:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

Archived