Lock this thread (sorry guys I just got bored and don't feel like carrying on with)

BlueFlame

This is an Roleplay Remake of an old thread I had locked a few days ago and my friends told me to not get it locked. So I wanted to remake it.

-----------------

[spoiler=Entry Form]

Name:

Monster Type:

Strengths: (4 max.)

Weaknesses: (2 min.)

Disguise:

Monster Appearance:

Biography:

-------------

[spoiler=My Entry Form]

Name: Kumori Matoki

Monster Type: Shadow Elemental

Strengths: Can control shadows and shadows spirits

Weaknesses: When Kumori goes full form, he loses half of his life force. He is angered easily.

Disguise:f6b215.png

Monster Appearance:

Form 1-

02fe29.png

Form 2-

e91e93.png

Form 3-

aba752.png

Biography: At a small age, Kumori found out about his powers to control people's shadows and thus controling the motions.

----------------

Kumori Matoki arrived at Reido Academy expecting a normal school for humans like he went to his whole life. But he wasn't human, he was an elemental demon of shadows. He wanted to make a lot of friends here since, according to the flyers, the school was monster's only.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Ripper

Monster Type:Walking Corpse

Strengths: Can live in other people can control light

Weaknesses: Hates pink and Holy Monsters Hates females

Disguise:A female Rockstar

Monster Appearance:

Form 1 A female whith her chest flesh rotted away

Form 2 A female whith her arm and chest flesh rotted away

Final Form A walking corpse whith a demon head whith horns and most of her flesh rotted away

Biography

Name: Jax

Monster Type: UNKNOWN

Strengths: fire breath, flight, magic, earth element attacks

Weaknesses: can't fight when the moon or the sun is out, treasures, and milk(not if someone just throws it on me. Only if I drink it, the slightest drop makes me sleep.)

Disguise: Human Form

Monster Appearance: UNKOWN(will post as soon as I turn)

Biography: Jax is the professor of defense at the school, and has never been seen in his "monster" form by his students are faculty. Its understandable since he can't turn into it when the moon and sun are out.

Name: Fenix Tokoso

Height: 5,8

Monster Type: none *is human as of now*

Strength: none

Weakness: Is a Human

Disguise: none yet

Monster Appearance: none yet

Bio: A boy who's parents accidently in roled him in the school, as a new kid he plans to hide the fact that hes a human.

OOC: Okay.... It has been a year since Ryoushi Tategami, a trouble-making vampire, was forced into exile after trying to kill another student.

goldman88: sorry but one more weakness is required.

Duelist_King_Ryan: sorry but you cannot hide a weakness. TOO MANY STRENGTHS!!!

Final_Fantasy_Revolution: Accepted! (btw awesome idea!)

Chaos_Remix: Accepted!

---------------------

Kumori walked the halls as his human form and went into his defense class to find that he was the only one there, except for the teacher, "Oh, hi. Are you Professor Jax?"

Okay Duelist_King_Ryan:

I am sure that you can find a million things wrong with this thread so I will point at the flaws...

~#1- you didn't put "OoC:" in front of the post above this one (this can be considered spamming a thread)

~#2- It doesn't matter how many strengths are counteracted by weaknesses, I am the one in charge of this thread.

~#3-I know that goldman88 had 3 wknesses... I just accidentally made a typo

--------

to FFR: I meant the idea of being a teacher. Also, there is the way that you have never shown your true form.(it is the #1 rule at the academy)

--------

BiC:

"Oh, sorry, I forgot my manners. My name is Kumori Matoki." Kumori went over to a desk a took a chair. "What are we covering today in Defense?"

"Well we are doing basic Dark Defense today and maybe Fire I haven't decided on Fire yet though." Jax looked at his clip board closely. "Hmm...Matoki...Matoki...ah yes here you are Kumori Matoki, and you have a pretty nice grade point average to boot." Jas complimented him as he checked his name on the list. "Now all we have to do is wait for the other students."

ooc: Its not that I don't want to put it. It just goes with my char sheet if I don't. Since its so hard to bring out anyway.

ooc2: Technically I don't have to follow "student rules."

Fenix stumbled into the classroom, inside was a teacher and another kid, he was scared for the fact that he was a human and he didn't want to be found out, "Fenix Tokoso, am I late sir?" he asked as he took a seat towards the middle of the classroom, hoping that he can make it through the school year.

Jax looked at the new boy with awkward eyes. "No, no your not late. Lets see here." Jax looked at his clip board yet again. "Tokoso...Tokoso...yeah here it is Fenix Tokoso." Jax looked up from the clipboard. "Hmm. Your test scores were well lets say low to say the least." Jax put the clipboard on his deck and went right back to waiting...

sorry if this is the Wrong place to put my form but....

Name: Ryan Akima

Height: 6' 1"

Monster Type: Abomination(half Vamp, Half Werewolf)

Strength: Immortal; Can Create Portals; Godly Strength; True Form cannot be seen by humans

Weakness: Is Angered Really easily; Disguise Doesn't work against Chaos Blooded; Immortality Doesn't work against Chaos Blooded; Is wanted By other Abominations; When in True Form, Chaos Blooded Humans can see him

Disguise: No Picture, a Red-haired Human, to Chaos Blooded, they can see a Black Aura around that person

Monster Appearance: no picture, a black werewolf, to Humans, they see nothing

Bio: he was originally a werewolf, a vampire bit him, creating this person as he is today, He has Many Strengths and Weaknesses, But soon he may find out more about himself at the academy

sorry if this is the Wrong place to put my form but....

Name: Ryan Akima

Height: 6' 1"

Monster Type: Abomination(half Vamp, Half Werewolf)

Strength: Immortal; Can Create Portals; Godly Strength; True Form cannot be seen by humans

Weakness: Is Angered Really easily; Disguise Doesn't work against Chaos Blooded; Immortality Doesn't work against Chaos Blooded; Is wanted By other Abominations; When in True Form, Chaos Blooded Humans can see him

Disguise: No Picture, a Red-haired Human, to Chaos Blooded, they can see a Black Aura around that person

Monster Appearance: no picture, a black werewolf, to Humans, they see nothing

Bio: he was originally a werewolf, a vampire bit him, creating this person as he is today, He has Many Strengths and Weaknesses, But soon he may find out more about himself at the academy

Name: Jake

Monster Type: Space Demon ( will become space god at the end of the RP)

Strengths: (4 max.) godly strength immortal True form

Weaknesses: (2 min.) immortality dosen't work when fighting people other than humans, True form takes up almost all energy

Disguise: 2ec149.png

Monster Appearance: battle form f9ef22.png

true form 3df493.png

Superior form 010459.png

Biography: Jake was born on one of the stars in orions belt. He gained cosmic powers but never uses them now. As a child he was lonely due to his home but then he descovered the school. NOw at the school he still stays by himself and away from the others. He is mysterious but friendly but is aggresive when needed. He still has very few friends and those are the planents. Along with his abilities he was able to gain godly strength and the ability to talk to stars and planets. He is immortal but only when fighting humans.Now he has almost mastered his abilities and will use them when needed. Hopeing to become one of the best he has high hopes but because of his personality that is hard to achive.

Name: Jake

Monster Type: Space Demon ( will become space god at the end of the RP)

Strengths: (4 max.) godly strength immortal True form

Weaknesses: (2 min.) immortality dosen't work when fighting people other than humans, True form takes up almost all energy

Disguise: 2ec149.png

Monster Appearance: battle form f9ef22.png

true form 3df493.png

Superior form 010459.png

Biography: Jake was born on one of the stars in orions belt. He gained cosmic powers but never uses them now. As a child he was lonely due to his home but then he descovered the school. NOw at the school he still stays by himself and away from the others. He is mysterious but friendly but is aggresive when needed. He still has very few friends and those are the planents. Along with his abilities he was able to gain godly strength and the ability to talk to stars and planets. He is immortal but only when fighting humans.Now he has almost mastered his abilities and will use them when needed. Hopeing to become one of the best he has high hopes but because of his personality that is hard to achive.

Archived