Lock this thread (sorry guys I just got bored and don't feel like carrying on with)

BlueFlame

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jax looked at Kumori and the new kid. "It will start as soon as I catalog this new guy." Jax took out the clipboard once more and started looking through it. "Akima...Akima...hmmm?" Jax walked over to a small wall phone, pressed a few buttons and waited. Principal: "Hello." Jas looked at his clipboard once more then began to speak. "Yes his name is Ryan Akima he doesn't seem to be on my list?" Jax could hear the sound of rummaging. "Yes, he was on the late acceptance list thats why he isn't on your clipboard." Jax looked at the board once more. "Got it, ill mark him as present." Jax walked back to his desk sat down made a few marks on his clip board then looked at his pocket watch. The bell soon rang after he looked. "Ok kids, we're going outside." Jax got up and waved for them to follow.

Ryan Follows Jax outside

Ryan: Ok, What are we learning today

All of a sudden, Ryan starts seeing sparks creating runes that only he can understand

"Ryan Akima, There is another abomination coming to try and attack you"

Ryan's hand Sparks and shoots at the sparks, sending a message to intercept the assailant

Ryan(Thinking): Why are other abominations attacking me?

Jax stopped in the middle of a huge field. "Alright today in defensive class we'll be covering the defense against water techniques." Jax looked at all the students and wondered something to himself. "Are you all ready for this? After you say yes there is no turning back." Jax said with a serious look on his face...

Ryan, Although Imobilized by the coughing, Put his hand up and sparks started flying, they did not hit the Entity, but it sent a message that only another Abomination can read

"you may stop intercepting the assailant, in fact, i may be able to use him"

a Thunderstorm covers the Sky and it starts Storming like crazy, a few Lightning Bolts hit the Entity, but it did not hurt it much, then a Giant Thunderbolt Hit the Entity, Dispersing it as air, then Ryan Started to Speak to Jax Telepathically

Ryan: May i be excused for a minute or 2, i got some really bad people that i have to deal with

OoC: This would be another Abomination that caused the storm, it would be the assailant i was speaking about earlier in rune Language

*Your not done here...* Jax responded in his mind. The air reassembled and collected water. That water and air froze to create a new Ice Entity. Jax jumped over to Ryan grabbed him and jumped back before the entity struck him. "Sure thing just hurry back." Jax said as he looked to the other students as a sign of saying it was there turn to fight.

Ryan Takes off with Great Speed, then all of a sudden a Portal appears Right In front of him and he went in, he sees a near Reflection of himself with Electricity flowing off himself, Shocking Anything Nearby.

Ryan: Why Not Try to kill me after School, i got class where i fight an Entity, Who knows, it can kill me

The Other Abomination Tried to Strike Ryan, but missed by a long Shot.

Ryan: Ok, You Asked for it

Ryan Punches the other Abomination with Great Force, then opens a portal to the Plane of Elemental Fire, where the Abomination was burnt to a crisp, Ryan Created a portal back to the academy and appeared near Jax

Archived