IBCS: "Precious Peri"

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

43952lv6.jpg

Personal Disclaimer

-Please ask that you correct the OCG first, I do not want you blatantly saying that I did something wrong. I realize there may be some OCG errors but I am not the best and neither are you, so please be respectful and simply say something modest and indirect instead. If you rate on the OCG alone, I will disregard your post and neg you. The OCG of a card is not critical, as it only serves as a purpose to help make a card clear, not the formal card itself.

Now without further ado, enjoy my card and rate ^_^.

oh

great card IB

lets correct the OCG shall we^_^ Id give it an 8/10

i see your so use to chain ocg ur losing the grip for real ocg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can receive damage except by this cards effect. When a Spell or Trap Card is destryed, inflict 700 points of damage to the controller of that card. When this card is removed from the field, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

there we go

correct it, and ill change your grade to a 9/10

Guest JoshIcy

@Blackwind: Did you read the personal disclaimer?! And wrong, an effect can happen in your hand. Damage is too general for comfort. And I like it because it forces a player to not waste a card....

@God Hunter: Thanks.

@Lord Wyhe: Yeah I know lol, thats why I have it so...

Perfectly. I corrected your OCG and commented on the card. If you don't want any corrections at all then you should rewrite the disclaimer. As it is I feel at liberty to correct the OCG so as long as I don't bash it, which I didn't.

An effect cannot happen in your hand unless the card says so. If it could, then Prime Material Dragon would turn any kind of burn damage into LP gain while in your hand. Alas, it doesn't, but its effect doesn't specify that it must be on the field, yet we all know it does. An effect will only activate in your hand if the card mentions "discard this card", or "Special Summon this card from your hand", etc. Any other situation happens on the field.

Peri does force players to be careful, but only to an extent, because this is easy to get rid of. Besides, you can't put it in a burn deck because all damage is nullified, so the only other place I can see it doing anything are deckout or Exodia strategies. I never said I didn't like the card, it's original, all I said was it wouldn't be very useful in real play. ;)

Guest JoshIcy

im a heckler for technical rulings and place them in my cards... and my disclaimer means that if you correct my card ASK FIRST, wait for permission then if and only if i say yes do you post the correction....

now please do me the greatest of favors and remove that correction, I find it extremely rude.

EDIT: Thank You.

Guest KAJN

Very nice and unique as always.

Nice picture and the effect stinks(Excellent in my way) and everything is stinky so you deserve a 9/10.

Blackwind: Can you read or can you see because I'm perfectly sure that it's big and clear AND IN ENGLISH TOO so please read before posting and I thank you if you do read next time. ^-^

Done. But do keep in mind that you're allowing people to come in here, say "OCG errors", and since they can't specify further, they leave. They already do it enough without "disclaimers", on this topic you're begging for that kind of replies. You should be open to criticism when you put a card up. I respect that you don't want people pointing out flaws, but I disagree entirely with that perspective. No way you'll get better like that. ;)

SImplicity: yes, I can read. I fail to see how this is any of your concern, and I already replied to Icyblue's question, which was somehow more polite than your own. So perhaps you should give that "reading" ability you're praising a try and read my answer to him.

Guest JoshIcy

Lol, I want to be criticized about the effect and how it works. Not the OCG and how I wrote it. OCG is just the language not what makes it....

ie) Your second post is perfect and what I want.

Archived