Grandmaster of the Cards ~ God Hunter's Staple Card

Huntar!

[align=center]Okay, I may use this as my card for YCM Gladiators, but I need to hear from Crowler first.

I dont own the original image.

I edited this card image, by putting my cards on the image.

I made the second version of this card cause I was bored. =_=

-=First Version=-

43114uq6.jpg

[/align]

yeah, I was going to say the same thing DMG said....

But you made up for it.

You may be able to sheila youself from damage, but then you take damage either way.

Being able to add ANY card to your hand would be quite a staple, so your title works. ^_^

I'm just having a weird OCG feeling for the last line.... Is "decrease your Life Points" correct OCG? I thought it was more along the lines of "take damage".....

Anywho, I rate it an 8/10, because of the slight overpowerness.

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. Your Deck is then shuffled. During the End Phase, you can change the Battle Position of this card. When this card is destroyed, you lose 800 Life Points."

Overpowered. Fires of Doomsday, Double Coston, Fiend's Sanctuary, Mausoleum of the Emperor, all make it painfully easy to bring this card out. A free card of your choice from your Deck isn't balanced by making this a Nomi.

The last two effects are irrelevant: nobody attacks with a 1700- monster anymore nowadays, so switching Position isn't that much of an advantage (Black Stego sucks and it has 2000 DEF) and losing 800 LPs is inconsequential 95% of the time. ;)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I have some OCG issues. Correct effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. Your Deck is then shuffled. During your End Phase, you can change this card's battle position. When this card is removed from the field, decrease your Life Points by 800 points.

May seem minor, but it's little things that make the card. Now for the AROSH rating.

[spoiler=Advanced Rubric Of Extreme Harshness]

Title/Illus: 4/4

Originality: 4/4

OCG: 3/4

Effect & Playability: 3/4

Comments: Ouch. Any card from the deck to the hand? IRS, Monster Reincarnation, MotE, Double Coston, and Fiend's Sanctuary make this overpowered (especially an IRS/MR combo...). 800 LP, despite being 10% of your Life Points, is nothing. Make it 1600 or something. Maybe 1700, like its DEF.

Overall Impression: 3/4

FINAL RATING: 78% B-

Archived