VGA-EN009.jpg

PANTHER

VS-Panther.jpg

THUNDERBIRD

VGA-EN011.jpg

TIGER

VGA-EN012.jpg

V BOMB

Shuffle your Deck. Send 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field for every monster with "Victory" in it's card name that is sent to the Graveyard by this cards effect.

MACH AND CHEESE

VS-MAC-1.jpg

VENGEANCE

VForm.jpg

INFLUENCE

IForm.jpg

CLOAK

CForm.jpg

TACTIC

TForm.jpg

OVERPOWER

OverP.jpg

RETURN

RForm.jpg

YIELD

YForm.jpg

PEACH

Peach.jpg[/align]

disclaimer:I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fleur

-Horribly overpowered. What is the point to magic jammer or solemn judgement with this card? What's even worse than its ability to instantly negate a card effect without having to be on the field, you get to draw 1 card afterward. Meaning instead of a -2 with jammer, you get a much better 0 with a greatly more efficient card. Not to mention she's searchable via Reinforcements of the Army. There is no real way to balance this card without changing it completely.

Blaze

-Again, an overpowered card when compared to Barrel Behind the Door. You have to be VERY careful when making cards that involve discarding themselves like D.D. Crow. Take out that last bit about dealing damage to your opponent.

Nel

-Even wrose then the first one. Recomended Change: "When your opponent activates a Normal Spell Card or Normal Trap Card, by discarding this card and 1 other card from your hand, negate the activation of that card and destroy it."

Deliverence

-The ability to get any card from your deck instantly and place it on your deck is too much, considering your opponent won't be able to do the same. How about: "When your opponent activates a Spell Card, by removing from play 2 "Victory Gal" monster in your Graveyard, negate the activation of that card and destroy it." or something. You could also change it to destroying an attacking monster.

Hope this helps!

@SupaHam Yup I am changing the effects of these cards shortly then you can GOR rate again!

@rscrash No the artists are two separate people. Gangus' artwork is easy as going to ConceptArt.com, and searching his name then following a link to his personal site. Or searching his name on Google... The other artist I forgot to write down, and remember how I got, and cleared History in my webb browser so unless I search it up I wouldn't be able to help you sorry...

SUPAHAM?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived