MAX vs. STAR*TRINER!!! PACK CONTEST!!! VOTING OPEN!!!!!

Axiom_Nor

What do you think  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Great
    • Good for a first time
    • Horrible

[align=center]No offense but I think that SushiTheLegend's packs are better than both of yours.

StarTrainer your one is blurry and the booster name writing on it is not in a very realistic booster font.

And Max your official yu-gi-oh writing is blurry and again your booster name is not like a real pack.

Whereas SushiTheLegend (who made mine) has better pictures and can make a person go in front of a pic and change the background colour and so on so on.

So maybe you should both improve.

But out of the two of you I think Max is better and I would never buy graphics form 1 point or 2 point shops because I know they aren't going to be good.[/align]

[align=center]No offense but I think that SushiTheLegend's packs are better than both of yours.

StarTrainer your one is blurry and the booster name writing on it is not in a very realistic booster font.

And Max your official yu-gi-oh writing is blurry and again your booster name is not like a real pack.

Whereas SushiTheLegend (who made mine) has better pictures and can make a person go in front of a pic and change the background colour and so on so on.

So maybe you should both improve.

But out of the two of you I think Max is better and I would never buy graphics form 1 point or 2 point shops because I know they aren't going to be good.[/align]

Lol, I won't deny anything...

Archived