Mean and Green Gladiators

I give credit to Paul levitin who won the shonen jump championship with this deck. Since gladiators are one of my faves, I was able to make it.

Fusions:

gb heraklinos x2

gb gyzarus x3

Monsters:

gb hoplomus x3

gb bestiari x2

gb murmillo x2

gb laquari x2

gb darius

test tiger x3

sangan

eh prisma x3

Spells:

gladiator proving ground x2

rota x2

monster reborn

premature burial

cold wave x3

heavy storm

giant trunade

book of moon x2

Traps:

defensive tactics x3 (Paul originally used waboku but tactics is better)

solemn judgment x3

trap dustshoot

torrential tribute

mirror force

Yes, however, since you ARE running other cards besides GB's, Waboku is better, Tactics could end up being a dead draw some times. Whereas Waboku is not. Alsoo, you want to thin your deck to get a better chance at getting a Prisma, or something you need. So, why would you want Tactics to come back?

Yes' date=' however, since you ARE running other cards besides GB's, Waboku is better, Tactics could end up being a dead draw some times. Whereas Waboku is not. Alsoo, you want to thin your deck to get a better chance at getting a Prisma, or something you need. So, why would you want Tactics to come back?

[/quote']

Shouldn't it be obvious? If I were to summon a weaker Gladiator against a powerful monster like DAD, I could use Tactics so my Gladiators won't be destroyed in battle and take no Damage, then I can tag team for a Murmillo and destroy that stronger monster... With Waboku, once you used up all them, that's it... So if you were in a long duel and you used up all your Waboku's, your pretty much sunk... Tactics would always be around in your deck. Tactics wouldn't be a dead draw, bc all my monsters are Gladiators... It says on the text that you can only activate it when you have GB. If makes all your monsters invulnerable in battle, even non-GB's, as long as there is a GB on your field.

Besides, with Tactics, I have never lost a single match. (I haven't gone to tourney yet, bc I was so busy with my job)

Yes' date=' however, since you ARE running other cards besides GB's, Waboku is better, Tactics could end up being a dead draw some times. Whereas Waboku is not. Alsoo, you want to thin your deck to get a better chance at getting a Prisma, or something you need. So, why would you want Tactics to come back?

[/quote']

Shouldn't it be obvious? If I were to summon a weaker Gladiator against a powerful monster like DAD, I could use Tactics so my Gladiators won't be destroyed in battle and take no Damage, then I can tag team for a Murmillo and destroy that stronger monster... With Waboku, once you used up all them, that's it... So if you were in a long duel and you used up all your Waboku's, your pretty much sunk... Tactics would always be around in your deck. Tactics wouldn't be a dead draw, bc all my monsters are Gladiators... It says on the text that you can only activate it when you have GB. If makes all your monsters invulnerable in battle, even non-GB's, as long as there is a GB on your field.

Besides, with Tactics, I have never lost a single match. (I haven't gone to tourney yet, bc I was so busy with my job)

tl;dr

Also, if you want a free attack just use Ojama Trio. And you should never be in a long duel with GB's. You're running Sangan, Waboku protects it. Aside from that, just use Waboku, it's much better than Tactics because it doesn't require a monster on the field.

Archived