6 Reps for the only winner! They could be yours!

PenguinX

I'm going with Divine Serpent, I've always been a fan of Sea Serpents, and a Sea Serpent with infinity ATK is the way to go. ^_^

76110zv3.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Orichalcos Shunoros". When this card is Special Summoned, discard all cards in your hand to the Graveyard and reduce your Life Points to 0; you now cannot lose the Duel as long as you control this card. This card cannot declare an attack unless you send 10 random cards from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Episode 181. For further proof of anime-only status, and its existence, here's a link to wikia's page of it. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Serpent

• 3 weeks later...

i'm in!!

94927jv3.jpg

[Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 zombie-type monsters from your graveyard from play. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted by dragon-type monsters. If there are no monsters on your opponent's side of the field increase it's attack by 400.

I hope you like it!:)

Archived