What don't you like / What annoys you?

╬「Selatcia」╬

people with to big of a sig...like the topic poster's.

reason: when i was a new member frunk constantly told me, so when he left i began to pm members as he did and tell them to make it smaller or put things in spoilers.

then i remembered the no backseat moding rule and applied to be a mod.

people who ask me why i left

I have a life...stop asking

people who ask me what annoys me

i dont like questions

people....

i hate people...

Guest JoshIcy

I dont like people who post 3 word posts and less...

" " who cannot justify the means of their actions....

" " who refuse to attempt total equality.... (my recent thread may say otherwise but thats all speculation).....

I like alot of things besides the above, the rest are pet peeves and not needed to be known...

To me, the most annoying thing would be the idiots who always surround & follow me wherever I go.

Raviel's Trivia: 95% of all the people my priest knows (including friends,teacher,family & others) are considered as idiots by the International Standard.

To me, the most annoying thing would be the idiots who always surround & follow me wherever I go.

Raviel's Trivia: 95% of all the people my priest knows (including friends,teacher,family & others) are considered as idiots by the International Standard.

Archived