It's those WEIRD dreams I tell you...

ShadowKyogre

Ever had one of those weird dreams where they told you that you were something otherworldly? Well, here's mine, feel free to post any of yours (I'm still trying to interpret this dream):

What happened before: I was in a white room with elves, dragons, demons, and all sorts of fanciful beings (I swear I could've seen Deigin there for no reason). Outside the window, I saw "Alphe-Terra Life Services Center" and thought, "Why don't they just say hospital?" Apparently, I was wrong. A pale humanoid being called me by my full human name, so I followed her until we arrived at the "Reincarnation Therapy Room".

Another pale being was there and said to me, "How's your human life going?"

I responded, "Erm, fine..." I noticed the calendar was off by 4 years (12/20/2010), so I changed it to (12/20/2008), stopping a few years short of the actual date.

The being told me, "You do know that you now only have two years left as a human."

In curiousity, I asked, "Into what?"

He responded, "This," and showed me a photograph of Sapphira (yes, it was realistic). I was freaking out that I was going to turn into a demon within two years. What am I supposed to do in two years (Now that's only a few months left....)?

(I am Sapphira in this one, I'm not ever a human in my dreams anymore)

I sat at the banquet hall, ready for whatever was supposed to be there. I know on Tuesday I said that I wanted to leave this mortal body, but I had no idea, nor did I really care, about what was occuring. Glancing back on the table, I spotted various spirits on the plates (the only ones I could see clearly were some snakes and a person). I licked my lips out of appetence, cleaning my teeth while reminding myself how long it has been from the last moment I devoured souls. Picking up the first plate in front of me, I poured the contents down my throat out of hunger and an imminent sense that I would be able to break free faster. I looked at the next unfortunate soul, knowing now it was someone I despised exhorbitantly. I couldn't wait to eliminate her existence, but I was interrupted.

-that was day one of the dream-

I picked up the soul, ready to eat it. Strangely, I hesitated for a moment, wondering if it was the right thing to do until a voice whispered in my head, the voice of my king. He told me that I will soon not be a mortal, so why should I care for this lowly being? My horrid past flashed through my mind, filling my being with an indispersable hatred. The light in my soul was gone, only darkness remained. I hungrily ate the soul, wondering if there was more of this luscious delicacy. My king revealed himself to me, clapping in applaud of my actions. It was none other than Lucifer Aurion himself. (see here http://dhaosvalor.deviantart.com/art/Lucifer-Aurion-60392273 this is only a sketch compared to what I saw).

"Excellent job General," he praised, "Your reconnaissance mission will soon be over."

Elated by those words, I thought of the destruction of the pitiful human race and the succulence of their fragile bodies. How could I resist such an offer? Being dejected for my life, I now knew why I was put on this planet. I could care less if I couldn't go to heaven. The desire to show humanity my pain was urging against me.

"I think I forgot to mention something," Lucifer told me.

"Yes?" I replied, eagerly waiting for the next action.

"When you do return, don't harm your previous human brother." he answered.

I wanted to ask why, but I knew the answer at the same time. Instead, I asked if the rest of the souls on the table was for me.

"What are you waiting for?" Lucifer asked me, "Of course this is for you! After all, you do need to get refreshed before our final assault."

After those words, I helped myself to what was left.

Yeah, pretty weird. Refer to this for what Sapphira looks like: Sapphira.jpg

And can someone help me interpret what this dream means?

I may not be a dream expert,but I'll try interpretting it.

In your dream,you are apparently some form of entity that used to be human.You were trying to eliminate your past,so that might mean that you wanted to forget something so badly.

Apparently, yes Lord Wyhe, Sapphira did used to be human (in my story, she used to be the person that people in her village would prosecute). And of course, with that sort of horrible past, she would definitely try to eliminate it. Although I have no absolute idea what's the person on the table for.

IcyBlue, what do your dreams tell you?

And I forgot to post the predecessor to this dream. I'll go fix that.

Apparently' date=' yes Lord Wyhe, Sapphira did used to be human (in my story, she used to be the person that people in her village would prosecute). And of course, with that sort of horrible past, she would definitely try to eliminate it. Although I have no absolute idea what's the person on the table for.

[/quote']

I see.

Thanks to your input,I realised that Sapphira might have been a outcast & was rejected by her village.Then,she scumb to darkness & destroyed everything in her path.

Yup! And she also slayed the gods out of anger, enraged about how they could love "everything", but dictate that she is to be hated for the rest of her life. Sapphira then took their powers, seeing that she needed to rule Earth since these deities were doing it very poorly.

Guest JoshIcy

Its always the same.

-I find myself on my Home Island waking up in my house for the last 3yrs. Get ready for school, play some FF12 and try and get in that last Mark before 6:45am and I walk to school (arrive at 7am) and sit near my Art Teachers classroom. I say hi to my friend and we have a duel of MTG or YGO, some people watch and we take turns beating the younger kids at their own game.

-Around 7:30am my teacher comes pulling up in his jeep that had just gone mud bogging, so its all dirty and whatnot. We proceed inside his class, sketch for 10min and play cards until the Bell.

-At about 8:05 the girl in my threads comes pulling up and we see her enter my 2nd period class from her moms car. We have opening time for about 10min, and I decide to sharpen my coloring utensils. And as always she asks me to sharpen hers because its a easy on both ends. My friends yell out:

"Dont do it Josh she has got you hooked! Let her do it herself you dum[bleep]!"

All i can think is.. Say it damn you say it! Tell her you Love Her. And I wake up with my heart heavy....

Guest JoshIcy

Whoa' date=' that is normal and odd at the same time. Is the girl in your dream someone you see ordinarily?

[/quote']

A very close friend, me and her were closer than family but never in a relationship or anything... The link in my sig is a chronicle if you wanna read it....

I always have the same one (on the rare occasion that i do dream) I'm a demon in hell sparring with another demon we had a bet loser is sent to earth well we can all guess who lost in the dream (it was me of course) I made a wrong move and was slashed with a sword next thing i know I'm in front of the devil and with a raise of his hand their was darkness and i wake up

(Buffer) Nah' date=' I think he was talking to me. Yes, I was mad at someone during that dream (a back-stabbing friend who I can't believe I trusted).

(v8561v ) This is called the WEIRD dreams thread, not the joke thread.

[/quote']

good I'd rather not have some one try and explain my dream

No, it's not a joke, it's just a strange dream, you got it by the wrong side (no offense)

Even so I have a dream I don't preffer to remember....

Buffer : sorry, dunno.But I've never dreamed something that everybody has before, like if I'm falling and then a second after splitting on the ground I wake up.Never had this before...

Yeah...bad.But I've said it to a friend and my mother, so, it came out of my head...

You know, I never reflected upon dreams...I have very funny ones, even the ''bad'' one had a fun part (and really strange)

I can't tell you....I don't mind...

Dreams??Dude' date=' if I would tell you my dreams, I would take the double you took and more, sucking out of my ''public'' a few laughes.

lord wyhe, are you a psycologist, because I need interpretation of my last week!!

Wanna hear one?

[/quote']

No,but I do want to study psychology in the future in uni. (I'm still in sec sch here)

lord wyhe, then you must hear me....I need interpretations.

Now, the dream...

When I reconize myself as ''I'm here'', I notice that I'm in a place wich looks like a garden, a square garden with a blue sky and some trees, with a few doors coming out of it.A place where I saw for a few second while I was in a hospital(truely sick...).You know, like: we walk sorrounding and 1 line through it.I see my aunt: it is her place.And then I see (and are there): My aunt, my mom, my 2 girl cousins, that girl from ''Scary Movie 4'', wich is the daughter of the main character, her mom( wich, in my dream, is her, but taller and....fatter.), my brothers, a security and a girl wich looks like my classmate.

Ok...so, I'm walking (sorrounding the garden), and then, suddenly, the sky turns gray, and we hear an opera-like music (yeah, my dreams have background music:P).And I see what looks a .... you know, like those ''mistery guys'', wich have their format, but are all black, and you can't see anithing??So, it was like a ''another stuff'' thing.This time, I wasn't there.So, I saw the man stabbing the security.Like a ''while they don't see...'' stuff.I didn't saw the VIOLENCE, you know, only the shadows.

After that, we walk more, and then...wow, we find the security on the floor, coming out of a door.He was stabbed 2 times on the chest.But it wasn't like that gore scene where we se blood coming out of places you even imagine, no.It was only his skin (who was black coming out, and the security is white) out and a bit of blood on the knife hole.But, you know, it's like to make holes in a cake...you know?

Ok, so everybody's in panic, the sky is gray and the security is there....stabbed.We go, lock ourselves in a small room full of closets.But a really small room, you know, like with about 4 square meters.And there's closet coming out of walls and the ceiling.

And then we stay.My mother lies down, with my brothers on her side, followed by my cousins and the ''Scary Movie 4'' mother too (lol).Me and the girl from SM4 wait, impaciently.And we just see the guys shadow coming to a corner to another of the door.

5 minutes pass.My aunt opens from outside the room a small closet (yes, she wasn't there) and she says ''Follow me!''We go throught a small pipe and get to....her kitchen???The real kitchen.So then I go to the living room.WTF?!?!?The living room is at least 20 times bigger than the real one!!Looks like a movie's room.It has a black floor, followed by another floor, about 1 meter shorter than this one, with some stairs.

Now, comes a funny part, followed by what I didn't like ¬¬

Then, with another ''moment detour'' I see that the real assassin is......the girl from Scary Movie!!!Yes, and I see like an apresentation, her holding a knife with the eyes of a snake...

And then, the background music changes again.Now an ''action'' theme.

I see a scene like....a murder.And it's a little funny, because, I see the girl stabbing HER OWN MOTHER, the mother says something in English that I understood AND ABOVE THE ''SCREEN'', SUBTITLES OF WHAT SHE'S SAYING IN PORTUGUESE!!!She says:

''Oh, my God!!She's stabbing me!!It doesn't hurts, but she's stabbing me!!''

And she falls down to the fool in a blink of eye, like in an old videogame.

The background music continues, and the girl who looks like my class mate jumps to the lower part and prepares to the fight....

I' seeing that from far, just say loud ''OH, CRAP!!I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS!!'' ( I swear, I've said exactly these words!!).And then, I get the knife on a table ( there was a knife?), jump to the lower part, jump on the girl from SM4, hold her with my knees on her arms and stap her with the knive about 6 times: 1 above the eyes and the other on the chest.That's not the worst part> she looks at me with snake- like eyes and looks at my eyes, and I look at her,: who turn her breath into a dry one and looks at me, so I move the knife fast in front of her eyes, so she can at least blink for a second, but, no, she continnues looking and looking like ''I'l get you...'''...........and then I wake up.

A bad part too, it is my contiouness( is that right? ) gets really heavy and I dream again in the same day:

I'm in my classroom, going to the break, and talk to my friend about this.He says:

''To kill a person, even in a dream, is a bad signal...''

...............................that's it.

What do you think??

Ok. I have one two. This is really old.

See, four years ago, I had a girlfriend named Kitty. So, I had a dream. I was in an odd room. It was like mine, but a little different. I had felt different two. So I looked for a mirror, and I realized I was my girlfriend, Kitty! So I was freaking out. I went to school in the dream, and all of Kitty's friends were saying 'Hi' to me. I saw myself, and obviously, she was me. We screamed, I woke up. I had sequels for everynight for 2 weeks.

I've had a weird falling dream.

I'm on a twisted roller coaster of hell and I don't notice until the ride starts. Half way up the "hill" of the coaster (which was about 500 feet high), a demonic being appears at the back of the coaster. Since I'm in the coaster's front, I try to get away, but the beast's eyes are locked on mine, paralyzing me. Soon the beast takes a swing at me when the coaster reached the top of the hill, and I fell off the side and fell 500 feet down. When I hit the ground, I woke up, and it felt like I did fall. Except it felt more like I fell 5 feet and not 500.

Archived