It's those WEIRD dreams I tell you...

ShadowKyogre

in my dreams im an exsorcist... there are assasains, Monsters, Demons, That girl from the excorsist and all the world wants to kill me...

EDIT: i forgot to elmo and tinky Winky.... aND these airplanes in discovery Kid!!!

My dreams are all twisted and horrible...example...

2 weeks ago I dreamed that school had just let out. I was walking home from school, and I saw a piece of paper wedged in one of the cracks in the sidewalk. I pulled it open, and it said "Dear Kevin (me), day after day, week after week, you make my life harder. Come home, mommy has a suprise for you!". When I got home I walked in the door, I looked over at the couch. My mom was sitting on it looking at the T.V. She turned around and said, "Oh you're home." I said, "Mom, I found that letter you set out for me". She said, "Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten, go to your room and open the box on your bed". I went into my room and opened the box. Inside the box was a picture of her with a gun to her head. I walked back into the den where she was sitting, and was about to ask her what the picture was for, but when i looked over at the couch, her body was laying there. She had shot herself.

My dreams are all twisted and horrible...example...

2 weeks ago I dreamed that school had just let out. I was walking home from school' date=' and I saw a piece of paper wedged in one of the cracks in the sidewalk. I pulled it open, and it said "Dear Kevin (me), day after day, week after week, you make my life harder. Come home, mommy has a suprise for you!". When I got home I walked in the door, I looked over at the couch. My mom was sitting on it looking at the T.V. She turned around and said, "Oh you're home." I said, "Mom, I found that letter you set out for me". She said, "Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten, go to your room and open the box on your bed". I went into my room and opened the box. Inside the box was a picture of her with a gun to her head. I walked back into the den where she was sitting, and was about to ask her what the picture was for, but when i looked over at the couch, her body was laying there. She had shot herself.

[/quote']

ahhh! that more scary than Elmo, the Emo and Tinky-winky with a Shotgun

I had a dream where my dog was throwing grenades. >_>

I wonder what that means?

BTW, Write a book XD.

Edit: A dream I had: I was at my middle school and I walked into a bunker and I saw Light (From death Note) telling Mikami to start ripping out his internal organs. I left and went into the auditorium (which turned into a big canyon) where they were filming a scene for "Indiana Jones 5" (XD). I was running from the cops with my dad who stole a CD and we went up to the top of this hill where George Lucas and Steven Spielberg were talking. We got into a Flying Saucer and flew to this desert where all these aliens were having a big battle. We fired our lasers and the desert turned into the planet Hoth.

And no, I wasn't on Drugs.

BTW, Write a book XD.

Edit: A dream I had: I was at my middle school and I walked into a bunker and I saw Light (From death Note) telling Mikami to start ripping out his internal organs. I left and went into the auditorium (which turned into a big canyon) where they were filming a scene for "Indiana Jones 5" (XD). I was running from the cops with my dad who stole a CD and we went up to the top of this hill where George Lucas and Steven Spielberg were talking. We got into a Flying Saucer and flew to this desert where all these aliens were having a big battle. We fired our lasers and the desert turned into the planet Hoth.

BTW, Write a book XD.

well let me tell you of a dream i've recently had:

I was riding in the car (with someone else who i didnt recognise) and were about to exit a highway and go throught a very very large overpass and on the other side and churches but not normal churches. These churches are red and have spikes that jet out from all sides, oh..and there pretty big too. we ride throught these streets and are frequently stopping to let "people" cross the street. The people look zombified and are wearing all black with many peircings. I look at the churches and they say various things like "Turn The Crosses Towards Hell", "Satan Shall Reign", & "Your God Is Dead". Remember im not a satanist so i have no hatred towards god. In the final part of my dream i aproach a pitch-black altar and the priest says something but i woke up so i dont remember.

Can anybody help me?

Archived