FMA> Scar Sig

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

I dont see borders as a must. Its just to seperate the image from the page.

The render doesnt match? Maybe but its something for it to lie on. Wasnt thinking too much there....

The background is plain, true but it was the best Stonescape that matched.

But i do agree sadly....

Guest JoshIcy

:( Sorry to disappoint gphaku... when i made this i wasnt thinking, eating cheetos etc lulz... bad stock and i worked hard to get it not so realistic....

but alas, i guess ill go back to brush sigs and take what i learned here for the best :D

Righteo!

kunsig2-1.png

Rate' date=' Flame, Help, Enjoy ^_^

This was made for 72night btw....

[/quote']Right er...I honestly haven't got anything bad to say about it, different from your usual stuff, however that large white part doesn't help you at all, also needs some deph but otherwise okay.

-Render doesn't match BG.

-Background plain.

-Border too plain.

-Overall too plain.

-I like pie.

-Needs work.

-Thank you.

This coming from someone who failz so hard at GFX' date=' it just isn't even a joke? Please elaborate on these bad points.

time to flame xD

Bad borders

Bad BG

Render won't match BG

WTF with the bg?

Too plain >.<

I like cookiez

lolx, well, work on it, but its not your best icy :/

Improve the bg, border, and add a coll text, ^.^

Ahem, I could talk about a little scared child I know as well, like OCG King please elaborate on these bad points. Also stop with the "lolx" that isn't even your word, be original mate. Oh and what on earth is "coll text", additionally the background is fine aside from the white section, and the border isn't needed Mr. I'm Scared Of Haruno Sakura The Guy Who Seckz Jinzo.

I can't belive you didn't catch' date='

-I like pie.

[/quote']Excuse me? Was that spam supposed to be funny? If it was I'm not laughing, all you are doing is giving me more reason to slap you senseless with a rubber fish. Next fail plz dude.

I will Flame YOU!!!!

Actually there is 1 thing to flame about. The BG you must make it yellow and green because the man has no green thing in him thats the only wrong thing but the rest is absolutely great.

Guest JoshIcy

I will Flame YOU!!!!

Actually there is 1 thing to flame about. The BG you must make it yellow and green because the man has no green thing in him thats the only wrong thing but the rest is absolutely great.

never use that word suggestively... if anything the bg should be changed to gra/ey due to the rock >.> but thanks much Xin, advice is appreciated...

@Haruno/Kurosaki: +rep'd >.> that post is awesome

Damn, people got here before me. Elaborating timez...

-Render doesn't match BG. Color wise' date=' of course. It's like lolrandomcrap >_>[/i']

-Background plain. Bad-assed render needs bad-ass background.

-Border too plain. lol dude i thought you didnt suck

-Overall too plain. See "background plain"

-White patch looks horrible on this sig.

-I like pie. I like cake.

-Needs work. Major work...

-Thank you. *bows*

6/10 is a very kind score.

Guest JoshIcy

No reason to be modest Dimension Lord... this was a series of brushless sigs for me, and I didnt expect them to be good at all. Just wanted to learn what to do, and what not to do with these.... The stonescape i chose just sucked, should have went with something more cave like....

It needs depth. it looks waaay too flat to me. the render is so awesome, but the bg makes the whole thing ugly. maybe use a c4d or fractal to cover the white space or so. try making the border more stroked and feather it and set it to linear dodge and and and.... i need to make a border tut

Archived