God cards with real effects

Gogeta™

I thought they were 12 star because you have to sacrifice 3 monsters to summon them. Also' date=' this should be in the any card section. 5/10

[/quote']

Yugioh.wikia shows 10 stars. 10 star monsters can have 3 tributes. EXP: Wicked Gods, Sacred Beasts.

Wow. Very UNORIGINAL.

Yugioh.wikia shows 10 stars. 10 star monsters can have 3 tributes. EXP: Wicked Gods' date=' Sacred Beasts.

[/quote']

and no, just because a Monster is 10 stars it doesnt mean it requires 3 tributes. The 3 tributes is a summoning condition. Take Yubel for example. 10 stars. Only requires 2 Tributes. NUFF SAID!

• 3 months later...

...There are a lot of mistakings here...First off they can be targeted by trap cards but thoose effects are negated and the trap itselfs is destroyed! They are only affected by spells and monster effects for 1 round, but they are not completly immune...

As mentioned you can give up any amount of LP to raise Ras ATK and once per game you may move it to Phoenix mode for 1 turn: When in its gains the following effects: Ra cannot be destroyed by battle and pay 1000 LP to destroy all monster on the opponents side of the field (and I am not sure but I think it even deals 500 LP damage for each of them) Slifers effect both affects ATK and DEF...

That a monster needs 3 or 2 tribute is not decided by stars...

Normally Lv7+ needs 2 tribute so Lv10 as well, but some Lv10 monster has special summoning condition and need 3 (this is part of they effects) and even a LV1 could need 3 tribute...:P...ALso you forget to describe Ras ATK

ALSO RAS CORRECT ENGLISH NAME IS "The Winged Dragon of Ra"!!!

And Obelisk has a lot of version of its effects...

Archived