Discussion: Sanwitch

Well this has gone on long enough and its time to enlighten' date=' any deck that runs sangan should run this. The amount of decks running Prisma means that you have a chance however small of taking control of one. Sanwitch does not take up any deck space but allows prisma to dump sangan which benefits you greatly.

[/quote']

Don't forget the new Fusion Deck limit.

Synchro decks that run Sangan but no Prisma probably won't run this because they need the space for their Synchro monsters.

theirs currently only three - four Synchro monsters worth running

1. Stardust Dragon

2. Brionac, Dragon of the Frozen Realm

3. Order Guardian

~4. Ally of Justice Catastor ~

Mist Worm?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is no situation' date=' until the new fusion deck restriction is released there is no limit on fusion deck. Just add this and it doesnt take up a slot in your deck and if you ever take control of prisma then you can dump sangan

[/quote']

Without the limit, it's perfectly sensible to run 3 copies of every fusion monster in existence. Ohbtw, I'll add this to my non-Synchro decks...

this card is amazing.

I run 4 in my deck and i always win.

OMG! 1 of da Best Fusionz EVERZ!!!!!!!!11111 Who needs Other fusions when you have this one!

Yes you could gain advantage when they are fused from the field. Then use De-Fusion. The only point in using this card.

But' date=' oh my!! Witch of the Black Forest is forbidden!

[/quote']

bad card is bad' date=' as you have to have 2 weak monsters on the field, to get the effects thus = bad

[/quote']

only good when you fuse both fusion material monsters when both of them are on the field.

The greatest card in standards and in performance. It would be a great addition to just about any deck. *All Sarcasm*

BEST CARD EVAH!1! I RUN 5 OF THEESE AND I HAVE LYKE 100 OF THEEESE AT HOME SERIOUSHLY I PWEN WETH TIS THENG!

By the way' date=' I love players who are so bad at this game that they can't see the answer even after it has been posted.

Well this has gone on long enough and its time to enlighten' date=' any deck that runs sangan should run this. The amount of decks running Prisma means that you have a chance however small of taking control of one. Sanwitch does not take up any deck space but allows prisma to dump sangan which benefits you greatly.

[/quote']

Don't forget the new Fusion Deck limit.

Synchro decks that run Sangan but no Prisma probably won't run this because they need the space for their Synchro monsters.

This assumes both that we have the Extra Deck limit and that the player runs a Synchro deck.

which proves it's bad with prisma.

Why even put this in your fusion deck?

Posts like this remind me why I generally just tell people that they fail rather than giving a detailed explanation of why they fail.

thats a crap idea

limit reverse is for disk and disk ONLY

this is such a crap idea of usinf prisma andsangan and sanwich just so you can limit reverse sangan' date=' jesus i kno your good but cmon there is better options

[/quote']

Yeah, better options. Like...crossing your fingers and praying that you draw Sangan, right?

Also, Dark Eruption.

CCV that is all

play sangan then use ccv :S

dont play prismer' date=' dump sangan revive sangan then play ccv :S

[/quote']

Right, right, I forgot that Sangan could be run at 3, can be drawn from the deck consistently in any duel, and is searchable by Stratos/E-Call/ROTA.

the situationalness of this thread is off the charts

Because this card is going to cause dead draws, right?

Seriously, use your head.

• 3 weeks later...

no actually why why dump sangan, just to revive it it makes no sence wont you want to use its effect and if your running ccv you should have more than just sangan for a tribute for it

i mean sure it dosnt take up space and whatever but i just dont see the point in dumping sangan purly for revival

no actually why why dump sangan' date=' just to revive it it makes no sence wont you want to use its effect and if your running ccv you should have more than just sangan for a tribute for it

i mean sure it dosnt take up space and whatever but i just dont see the point in dumping sangan purly for revival

[/quote']

1.) Dump Sangan with a Sanwitch.

2.) Its effect is activated.

3.) Defuse Sanwitch.

4.) You get Sangan back for another use!

5.) Rinse and repeat.

Wut?!

Normally, I'd have to bold that part where it goes wrong, but you already bolded it yourself, so I had to uber bold it.

no actually why why dump sangan' date=' just to revive it it makes no sence wont you want to use its effect and if your running ccv you should have more than just sangan for a tribute for it

[/quote']

3.) Defuse Sanwitch.

5.) Rinse and repeat.

You really dont get it why fuse sangan to make a sanwitch. just use Prisma ditch sangan use dark eruption, monster reincarnation or a card that revives sangan and bam instead of waiting to draw sangan you get him right away.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'm a n00b at YGO, and I know this card is good.

BlitzerRyuusei has posted the obvious.

(Note: If you know Sanwitch is good, or you have read and comprehended the rest of this thread, you can ignore the rest of this post.)

3.) Defuse Sanwitch.

5.) Rinse and repeat.

If Sangan were banned' date=' THEN this card would suck. But "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion," "Elemental Hero Prisma," etc. do exist, and Sangan is not banned.

I'll put this in terms you can understand (I think):

GOOD CARD IS GOOD

FREE MONSTERS ARE FREE.

LOOP COMBO IS LOOP.

EASY FUSION IS EASY.

HAPPEH DAI.

(Note: Good players can continue reading at this point)

As such, Sanwitch = good.

With all due respect,

|||~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

|||||||SANWITCH IS GOOD

Archived