Discussion: Sanwitch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought that Sanwitch was a good card because it is so weak and has no effect. I never took into consideration it's fusion material monsters. I'm going to put three into my Exodia deck right away. Along with a couple cards for fusion and to bring those two little buggers back, of course.

Sanwitch in a Gladiator Deck only makes a bad hand. you need: Sangan, King of the Swamp (since Witch of the Black Forest is forbidden) and Polymerization. By the way, even if you use Prisma's effect to dump Sangan, you won't get it's effect... It has to go from the FIELD to the Grave...

Sanwitch in a Gladiator Deck only makes a bad hand. you need: Sangan' date=' King of the Swamp (since Witch of the Black Forest is forbidden) and Polymerization. By the way, even if you use Prisma's effect to dump Sangan, you won't get it's effect... It has to go from the FIELD to the Grave...

[/quote']

Epic LULS

if youve been reading at all, What makes this good is to use prisma to dump sangan making it easier to pull it to the field. You shouldnt fusion summon this card at all.

Archived