Ryans and Kale's YCM Revolutionizing Set! Update - Stack rules added!

Ultimate Ryan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks everyone' date=' but it wouldn't have been near as good if Kale didn't decide to take my zone/technos and try to merge them with his allies, I would've never asked him to join and the outcome would've been very diffrent. thanks for the great comments!

[/quote']

now dont make me blush... ^_^ men arent supposed to do that....

im glad you think that way. and i have gotten new ideas for spell / trap cards that work with vectors.

i will show them too you over PM when i finish them. ^_^

thanks to you all for enjoying the set!

*moves into deep, cuddly mode*

Thanks for all the support, I remember when I was a n00b at this site, and great members that helped me, steered me onto the right side of the street. My dream was to be like them. Now hearing these comments from some of the members that directed me in the beginning makes me feel my goal nearly complete. Let this set hopefully complete my goal!

*moves into deep' date=' cuddly mode*

Thanks for all the support, I remember when I was a n00b at this site, and great members that helped me, steered me onto the right side of the street. My dream was to be like them. Now hearing these comments from some of the members that directed me in the beginning makes me feel my goal nearly complete. Let this set hopefully complete my goal!

[/quote']

*goes into megalomania mode*

well, with me helping i hope that i can steer you in the right direction, and i hope that i can get more noticed as well. ^_^

*out of megalomania mode.*

hopefully this will work out to be favorable for the both of us. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

nice card ryan' date=' i cant wait for everything to finish and [b']cool booster pack[/b]

yep, that was Ryan's request from my shop. ^_^

thank you for the comment, and check out my allies if you would like to see the other side of the collaboration...

nice card ryan' date=' i cant wait for everything to finish and [b']cool booster pack[/b]

yep, that was Ryan's request from my shop. ^_^

thank you for the comment, and check out my allies if you would like to see the other side of the collaboration...

Of course i knew beacuse i saw the name and the 3 booster pack thing ^_^

these are awsome i definitely want to see the whole set 9/10

looks great! ^_^

again, you can see more of the set by looking at my Allies. they are part of the set too...

link in sig, and i believe they are still on the front page...

thank you guys. ^_^

Archived