Dark Ritual Contest (FINISHED, please move to finished contests)

This is a dark ritual monsters contest.

The rules are as follows:

1) Monster MUST be a Ritual

2) Attribute MUST be Dark

3) Post the Ritual Spell that goes along with it

4) Nothing Insanely overpowered

5) Anyone can enter

6) 1 entry per member

Contest End Date: June 19th

Prizes:

1st Place: 3 reps

2nd Place: 2 reps

3rd Place: 1 rep

May the best member win. 8)

I guess I'll give it a shot.

createcard1phpok9.jpg

"This card is used to Ritual Summon the Ritual Monster "Shadow Nightmare" from your hand or Deck. In addition, you must send monster cards to the graveyard from your hand or field who's total Levels equal 8."

Image credit: http://www.depiction.net/downloads/wallpapers/shadows.jpg

createcard2phpet0.jpg

"This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Moonless-Omened Night". You may select one monster on the field to equip to this card once per turn. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to half the equipped card's. This card may only be equipped with one card. When this card is equipped, it may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. During the End Phase, return this card to your deck and shuffle the deck. Than, you may place a Ritual Spell Card from your graveyard on the top of your deck."

Image credit:

http://www.shadowhousepits.com.au/shadow%20in%20the%20dark.jpg

ayu.jpgctyu.jpg

Monster Effect: This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Summoning". You must also offer DARK monsters whose total Level Stars equal 11 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. This card cannot attack unless you Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field. This monster is not effected by your opponent's card effects. When this card attacks, destroy one card on the Field.

99045yd7.jpg

This Monster can only be summend by the effect of Dark Arts.This monster gains 1000 atk and def for every dragon in the graveyard

99045fd3.jpg

Tribute 2 Drangon-Type monsters with Levels combined that equal Dark Dragon's level and you can summen Dark Dragon from your hand

Kinda strange to post this card without the other 10+ cards that make the set...but I'll see if I can explain it well enough to show how it works. ;)

ENI-SL-Lorr-1.pngENI-Spiritual-Seance-1.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Spiritual Seance". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned choose as many "Spiritual Anchor" monsters on the field as you like. This card is now linked to those "Spiritual Anchor" monsters. When a "Spiritual Anchor" monster is successfully Summoned, you may Link this card to that "Spiritual Anchor" monster as well. If this card is on the field and there are no "Spiritual Anchor" monsters, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Explanation]

This is 1 of the two Ritual Monsters from you Spiritual Anchors and Links Set(the other is Light so I didn't post it). Spiritual Link Monsters(SLM) are strong monsters with either great abilities or a lower than average Level. The tradeoff is that when a SLM is summoned it must be "Linked" to a Spiritual Anchor Monster(SAM) on the field and if that SAM is destroyed...then so are all SLM that are "Linked" to it. In this case, Lorr continously links to all SAM on the field which makes him alot harder to destroy. Also worth mentioning is that the SLM and SAM are Spirits...but do not follow the return to hand effect of older spirit monsters. This is intentional. I didn't forget to add part. If this doesn't entirely make sense then feel free to PM me and I will attempt to better explain it.

[spoiler=Artistic Credits]

Spiritual Link Lorr:

-I did this. :D

Spiritual Seance:

-Spiritual Seance artwork taken from a painting found on www.occultopedia.com

-Editing by Enigma Zero.

Here's my effort. First contest so I hope I did alright. Pictures from Deviantart.

89477zm3.jpg

89477wb8.jpg

Monster Effect:This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Arcane Dragon Bond". You must also tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. Once per turn, you may use one of the following effects:

*Remove two spell cards in your deck from play. All non-DARK attribute monsters on the field are destroyed.

*Remove two trap cards in your deck from play. Your opponent must remove two non-DARK attribute monsters in their deck from play.

Archived