Dark Ritual Contest (FINISHED, please move to finished contests)

Entry Reserved

Monster:

IronMan.jpg

Effect : This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card,"Call of the Iron Man". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.When this card destroy a monster on the field, each player can be special summoned machine type monster from player deck.

Ritual : Calloftheironman.jpg

ill give it a shot with these guys i made a few weeks back

freedomthrusacrifice.jpgmoloch.jpg

[align=center]Moloch

This Card cannot be destroyed by battle and is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards. This card may only attack when your opponent controls no monsters. Each time a Trap Card is activated decrease the ATK and DEF of this Card by 500. When its ATK or DEF reaches 0 remove this card from play.[/align]

[align=center]Freedom Through Sacrifice

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Moloch, Braggart of Sacrifice". You must also offer Tribute monsters from your opponent's side of the field whose total Levels equal 8.[/align]

sorry i forgot, for the image credit and disclaimer you can check the thread these were posted in Moloch and Friends

Times up. All reserved entries (I don't think there is any left) are too late.

Here are your winners:

1st: Tommers2008

2nd: TheGreatUnknown

3rd: GenzoTheHarpist

Congratulations to all the winners and good job to all the competitors. You all put excellent effort into your cards. Thank you for entering. :D :D

To the winners, your reps will arrive soon.

Archived