Some Changes have to be made

The original poster speaks the truth, i got negative reps because JoC and cheese didn't like my deck.

like look at this wherei calmy ask questions about their comments and i get rude responses

1 Jinzo| Only 1, with no Returner= Phail (wtf is a returner? and yes i'm not going to go buy 2 extra copies of a secret rare when i have him already) He is a gold rare and a tin version, and Returner is his supporter.

thank you i wasn't aware they put out a supporter, should i put amplifier in aswell? i have that too. [Amplifier sucks ass]

1 needle worm| No (WTF? FIVE cards off their deck and yousay it's bad? this is madness! * braces for sparta line* ) It's too random and a waste of space.

I"m sorry, i just still don't see the flaw in needle worm, i guess i phail lol [yes, yes you do]

DD assailent and lady: did people stop playing tributes? wouldn't it still be good against monsters? if i suicide it on jinzo their jinzo is gone, so wouldn't it still have some use? [2-1'ing yourself is horrible in today's meta]

I"m sorry i also don't seethe flaw in refect bounder. [Well, it's a 1700 beatstick that has to be in ATK in order for it to use a shitty effect, it's another 2-1 that's crap]

I"m sorry i forgot bout storm my mistake.

I"m sorrry, like i said i'm a bit rusty, i didn't realize it was limited.

1 nobleman of crossout| Too old to be good (the point of "old = bad" is a moot one) No one runs flips anymore, therefore old and useless, like your mom.

1 pot of avarice| No (umm this card is REDICULOUSLY GREAT, it's a pot of greed and i get 5monsters back!) OMG lol you want to get your random guys back?

I"m sorry i didn't realize flips were abandoned, but these 2 posts are offensive in the extreme. (and my mom passed away a year ago, thanks for reminding me) [Proof or it never happened and you're lying like the rest of the internet, I have lost all naivety thanks to the internet.]

Back then at least tribute was a staple, discarding 1 card to blow up a monster was some cool stuff. still seems decent to me. [it was never a staple, it's too slow and easily outdone, Lrn2staple]

Every time i played i almost always used barrel behind the door. It worked quite well.[bad Burn tech is bad]

1 bottomless trap whole| It's spelled hole, and no. (well i apologize for the typo, and this removes from play any worthwhile monster they summon or special summon.) OMG they still get priority amirite?

what gets prority, please elaborate.[They summon a monster and can declare priority so that they can activate it's effect even if it dies.]

divine wrath why does it belong in side? [it's anti JD and DaD tech]

magic cylinder was also a staple back then, and i still findit's effect useful.[it was never a staple and belongs in burn, lrn2staple]

1. Learn what a staple is, talk to Atem.

atem the pharoah from the original yu-gi-oh?

[Nevermind, newb.]

sakuretsu destroys their monster when they attack so in essence it is a mirror force sorta. [OMG 1 monster is a huge amount!]

Proof that stars mean you post alot and nothing more nothing less

No, you got them because the Jack Witt Clause applied and you rep spammed both of us. Not because we didn't like your deck, it was because you cannot take any criticism at all and rep spammed us, you negged us first, for "not liking your deck". The world's not a nice place, not everyone will like you, narcissist.

No if you read them:

"Rude in a post about my deck. Please be more constructive"

thats the one i submitted to cheese's rep

he responded with

"Inability to see that his deck is bad."

"was sarcastic, rude, and over all unconstructive in a post about my deck."

mine for jesus , who then responded with more of the same and then downrated me, to which i gave another neg rep stating: "Downrated my rep because i didn't agree on her opinions about a card game. lighten up."

to which mrs chaos (whose name is highly offensive to my religion) neg repped me saying "telling me to lighten up when he should take a good look at himself before rating other members "

if you two would kindly GTFO of my current thread and any future threads i'd appreciate it.

Before trying to shift your weight around these forums, prove that you can build a good deck, prove you can play. You have proved neither. This is the internet, feelings do not matter. If you want to be a competitive player try taking advice rather than thinking you are gods gift to dueling. I started on these forums as a noob who knew nothing, but i learned. I didnt come here to be insulted by people who think running chainsaw insect in a deck is viable

Ok, so I was "rude" I was not flaming and merely responding to you, in which the Jack Witt Clause applies. So, should i edit my rep and just say, "Jack Witt Clause"? Because it is the same thing. Also, Jesus is a dude, and lolchristian is being upset over someone using the name "Jesus" it is also a Hispanic name, so are all Spanish people offensive to you?

Also, you are telling 2 respected members to GTFO all your posts? Newbie newb makes funny jokes. You posted a bad deck, we were rude, but we both tried to help you but you shot down are help and called us rude again, therefore the Jack Witt Clause applies and you are breaking the rules for rejecting all criticisms, stupid narcissist.

@Thread, Change this to rule 9. That way the newbies learn what the clause is.

EDIT: Again, Jesus beat me. Also, adding on to what he said, I used to be a horrible newfag on Gaia, yet I accepted all criticism with a stiff upper lip. So stop bawling, once I started listening I became alot better at this game.

I think it's really because the new players don't really understand their place in the whole, grand scheme of the game. They barge in here with their over-inflated egos and expect us to praise them. On rare occasions, that actually is the case, where a new member happens to be astoundingly good. It kinda kinda happened with me, except with the big ego. I mean, I thought I was relatively well-recieved by everyone around here.

When it comes down to it, I think it's really just the experienced members getting annoyed about the new players being too ignorant and egotistic. It's like when adults hate on teenagers, because teenagers "think they know everything."

Around here, it's the real world. Staying in your little cocoon at locals and destroying opponents worse than you means absolutely nothing. The newbs just have to learn to toughen up.

I think it's really because the new players don't really understand their place in the whole' date=' grand scheme of the game. They barge in here with their over-inflated egos and expect us to praise them. On rare occasions, that actually is the case, where a new member happens to be astoundingly good. It kinda kinda happened with me, except with the big ego. I mean, I thought I was relatively well-recieved by everyone around here.

When it comes down to it, I think it's really just the experienced members getting annoyed about the new players being too ignorant and egotistic. It's like when adults hate on teenagers, because teenagers "think they know everything."

Around here, it's the real world. Staying in your little cocoon at locals and destroying opponents worse than you means absolutely nothing. The newbs just have to learn to toughen up.

[/quote']

Quote is exactly correct. You, sir, win a cookie.

I think it's really because the new players don't really understand their place in the whole' date=' grand scheme of the game. They barge in here with their over-inflated egos and expect us to praise them. On rare occasions, that actually is the case, where a new member happens to be astoundingly good. It kinda kinda happened with me, except with the big ego. I mean, I thought I was relatively well-recieved by everyone around here.

[/quote']

Quote is exactly correct. You, sir, win a cookie.

Agreed, quote is correct.

Also, though I was not terrible when I first joined this site, I was most definitely not a particularly skilled deck-builder. Under the tutelage of members of this site and others, I quickly became rather good, if I might say so myself. I did have the advantage of not being absolutely terrible when I posted my first deck, thus members had a strong basis to start with when fixing my decks. I also have the advantage of not being egotistical, newbs who think they aren't newbs are n00bs. I know it's the same word, but I tend to use the different spellings accordingly. It's ok to be a newb, everyone starts somewhere, but if you think that you have nothing to learn from the very experienced upper echelon of members here, it is you who needs to GTFO. (this is something that tycho should note, many of the members here can be extremely harsh, but they know what they're talking about.)

I now have a feeling I was one of the reasons this topic was created.

Also, TDO, agreed, you just won this topic, unless a noob/scrub wants to argue back, I'll gladly knock em down again. Your story represents what happened to me on Gaia (although I was less of a newb and more of a newfag). I went from the scrub level of YCM, to what I am now and a regular on Gaia. Mainly because I wasn't egotistical, I knew my deck sucked. My philosophy is, if they think they're better than us, they probably aren't. If their deck sucks and they think they're better than us, they need to GTFO. If they want to learn, I will gladly help them.

Like seriusly people can grow up a little bit so what if you get flamned it's not the end of the world. Yeah your deck may suck a little bit but other players are just being blunt about it. If anyone complains about getting flamned then dont go to high school, actually live in your moms basement for ever,w/e dosnt kill you makes you stronger. everyone should be open to advice it will make you better. and seriusly it's a card game so I think everyone can take a little flaming every once in a while. if you get flamned let it roll off you solders. and just keep going you can onley get better at this game you cant get worse.

I still think this section needs its own mod. But tealeaf you hit the nail on the head

This section definitely needs it's own mod. As much as I believe that new members should just learn to deal with a little rudeness, the more experienced ones here could definitely still tone it down a notch. Also, we need a mod to enforce the Jack Witt Clause.

Archived