Blade master set.

RacecaR

89473ex3.jpg

When this card destroys a monster card with 5 or more stars on your opponents side of the field, your opponent draws 5 cards. Your opponent removes all warrior type monster cards from play and takes 500 points of damage for each warrior type monster removed from play from this effect. All other cards drawed from this effect are immediatly sent to the graveyard.

89473sg9.jpg

89473nh4.jpg

This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may only be special summoned from the effects of "Blade master - Mech". This card may not be attacked by all fire type monsters. This card may not attack unless it is equipped with, "Choose your weapon".

89473nn5.jpg

89473ki5.jpg

This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may only be special summoned from the effects of "Blade master - Super mech". This card may not be attacked by all fire type monsters. This card gains 200 attack points for every machine type card in the graveyard.

89473kw4.jpg

This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may only be special summoned from the effects of "Blade master - ultra mech". All monster card with 4 or lower stars may not attack. This card is immune to spell cards that designate this specific card. This cards attack is decreased by 100 for all face up trap cards on the field.

89473ec6.jpg

Blade master + Steed

Increase the attack of all Warrior or Mounted Warrior type card's attack by 100 for every Mounted Warrior type card on the field.

89473qf9.jpg

89473gg4.jpg

89473bt5.jpg

89473wd8.jpg

89473hp0.jpg

If your opponent has 2 or more face up water type cards on his/her side of the field, this card may be special summoned. If this card is summoned from the above effect, this turn gains 500 life points for the turn it is summoned. At the end phase of the turn this card is special summoned, destroy this card.

89473sk5.jpg

This monster may not be normal summoned or set. This monster may only be special summoned by sacrificing 2 "Blademaster" cards on your side of the field. This card may attack twice as long as your opponent has at least 2 monsters on his/her side of the field.

89473gp0.jpg

This card may only be ritual summoned by the card "Swords of flame" and by offering monster(s) whos total level is equal to 8. This card gains 400 attack for every fire type monster on the field. This card gains 100 attack for ever fire type monster in the graveyard.

89473dg3.jpg

89473it2.jpg

89473ot1.jpg

Enjoy. I will be updating in the future.

Credit to google images.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the perfect. I took about 20 minutes to make these, a long time for me. I go for time AND quality, and hopefully quantity... Point being, thanks for everyone's rate and comment. If you want I will update this more often.

Archived