Red-Eyes B. Nuclear Dragon

Alordzynix

The Blue-Eyes Dragon will bring victory, however,

what the Red-Eyes brings is not victory, but potential.

The potential of Fusion

This is a text over the legendary rare Red-Eyes Black Dragon in the first movie. Ofcourse in the Anime it meens you can fuse it with alot if not all cards. In the same movie it fuses with "Meteor Dragon" to Create "Meteor B. Dragon". and in Duelist Kingdom it fuses with "Summon Skull" to create "Black Skull Dragon". But there where no other Red-Eyes Black Dragon Fusion monsters released and this "Fusion Potenial" is only for the anime. So I made a new Red-Eyes card with can abuse the Extra Deck alot better.

[align=center] Red-Eyes Black Nuclear Dragon

050-LJP-Nuclear-Dragon-CARD.jpg[/align]

Effect:

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add a "Dragon's Mirror" from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. By Tributing Fusion Material Monsters on the field, including this card, Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

The Why's:

Why Nuclear Dragon?

Because that was the Original name of the Picture.

Why does it have such a low attack?

Because its ATK DEF and Level are copied from Red-Eyes B. Chick. And if its ATK would be alot higher his Level Should be to and that would mean his Tuner part would be worse.

Why not take out the "B."?

Because it is on both Fusion Monsters of Red-Eyes and its going to be a "trade mark" on all the others I create.

Any Other Questions you ask will be added here to

Picture Credit:

The Original Pictures Artist: ShadowDragon252 from DeviantART

The Original Picture: URL

The Original Picture Artist's Archive: URL

[align=center]Disclaimer:

[i do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.][/align]

[spoiler=A Small Note]

I haven't made cards for a long while and I know its pretty easy but I rather like it.

good card for dragon-fusion decks' date='but the name should change.

Red Eyes B. Nuclear Dragon sounds more offensive than a support card to me.

[/quote']

What do you mean with "Sounds more Offensive than a Support Card"? and what do you suggest for the name than?

hmmm i have a question for the faq part:

why does it have such a low attack?

but' date=' awesome card

[/quote']

Because its ATK DEF and Level are copied from Red-Eyes B. Chick (I did that so it would be a Weaker version of Red-Eyes just like Chick). And if its ATK would be alot higher his Level Should be to and that would mean his Tuner part would be worse.

[/quote']

What do you mean with "Sounds more Offensive than a Support Card"? and what do you suggest for the name than?

Well,I would suggest for it to be called "Fusion Support Dragon"

[/quote']

Well,I would suggest for it to be called "Fusion Support Dragon"

I realy don't like it. "King of the Swamp" one of the better Fusion Support Monsters isn't called something like "Fusion Support Creature" and has nothing to do with the card "Venom Swamp" yet it is a create name because of the picture. My card supports the Red-Eyes Black Dragon better than "King of the Swamp" does cards his name looks like. It will be even more clear when I realse cards like "Red-Eyes Duo Dragon" and other Red-Eyes Fusion Support Monsters.

That name would sound to corny xD. Good card nonetheless. . .

But I think its name should be Red Eyes Nuclear Dragon. . .

Because in all of the other Red Eyes cards' date=' like Red Eyes Darkness Dragon. . .

They take out the B. but good card, 8/10

[/quote']

Only Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon Does that and than ofcourse his Evolutions (Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon) don't have it either..

But:

Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

Red-Eyes B. Chick

B. Skull Dragon

Meteor B. Dragon

Still have the B. And the B. is a Trade mark on the Fusion Monsters so thats why I decieded to keep it.

That name would sound to corny xD. Good card nonetheless. . .

But I think its name should be Red Eyes Nuclear Dragon. . .

Because in all of the other Red Eyes cards' date=' like Red Eyes Darkness Dragon. . .

They take out the B. but good card, 8/10

[/quote']

Only Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon Does that and than ofcourse his Evolutions (Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon) don't have it either..

But:

Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

Red-Eyes B. Chick

B. Skull Dragon

Meteor B. Dragon

Still have the B. And the B. is a Trade mark on the Fusion Monsters so thats why I decieded to keep it.

When ya put it that way.... Those of us who stated to removed the B. have to now agree to leave it where it is. :P

Red eyes B. nuclear dragon sounds really strong

so you can make him stronger

5/10

Not all cards have to be strong. This card is good and with the right combination better than some strong cards. Strenght has Limiteds. Don't rate cards because they are Strong in terms of ATK and Effect but rate on Picture, OCG, Effect, Balance and how the Name, Picture and Effect fit each other.

I really like the idea' date=' only real problem is he should be LV3 or LV4 to support the effect, also the picture needs work but still is a good concept.

[/quote']

Why Level 3 or 4? And I like the picture so I won't change it.

Since when does a LV2 with 800 attack have three very powerful effects? Also how can you like it...it's friggin green recolor of some picture that doesn't look anything related to Red Eyes.

Archived