Red-Eyes B. Nuclear Dragon

Alordzynix

I feel is underpowered

7/10

Underpowered?

I thaught people would say it was Overpowered but Underpowered? Why do you think it is Underpowered?

800 is too little. Well to me.

Because you will really use REBND as a beatstick, right?

Everything looks great. Yup it's all balanced but the picture won't work. If you re-color Red Eyes B Dragon to green that would work but it's great.

Overall: Excellent

Rating: 9/10

When they were saying things like "I would think Red-Eyes B. Nuclear Dragon would be stronger" they were saying that the name sounds like the card would have some power, not just a great effect. You wouldn't expect something like The Ultimate Warrior to have 100 ATK. I know ATK isn't everything any more, but the name doesn't suit it's ATK.

But I don't really care about the name, or the picture, or anything else but the effect and card stats. I was just explaining everyone else's reasoning. I like the card actually. Really nice effect. :)

When they were saying things like "I would think Red-Eyes B. Nuclear Dragon would be stronger" they were saying that the name sounds like the card would have some power' date=' not just a great effect. You wouldn't expect something like The Ultimate Warrior to have 100 ATK. I know ATK isn't everything any more, but the name doesn't suit it's ATK.

But I don't really care about the name, or the picture, or anything else but the effect and card stats. I was just explaining everyone else's reasoning. I like the card actually. Really nice effect. :)

[/quote']

I know what they thaught, I just don't agree with them. I realy don't think the name sounds so strong. People who are being effected (don't know right word) by Radio Activety are usely getting sick, getting weaker and most of the times die a painfull death. Yet in Science Fiction Films they gain some kind of Special Powers.

good card for dragon-fusion decks' date='but the name should change.

Red Eyes B. Nuclear Dragon sounds more offensive than a support card to me.

[/quote']

complete agreement

Nuclear dragon sounds like it should be a 8 star + monster

name change suggestion = Red Eyes B. Summon Dragon

or something like that...

800 is too little. Well to me.

[/qoute]

you are a 3 star member!! surely you know that the game no longer revolves around ATK and DEF!!!

just look at Disk Commanders effect!!

name change suggestion = Red Eyes B. Summon Dragon

Red-Eyes B. Summon Dragon?

That sounds like a card to Summon Red-Eyes B. Dragon

But I wont change the name because I realy like it this way.

EDIT:

dont copy cards that are already made

or at least dont tell us you copied it

6/10

I didn't copy it. It looks Similar. If you are like this then nodody could make cards that inflict Piercing Damage and other kinds of effects. I just copy the OCG.

I know what they thaught' date=' I just don't agree with them. I realy don't think the name sounds so strong. People who are being effected (don't know right word) by Radio Activety are usely getting sick, getting weaker and most of the times die a painfull death. Yet in Science Fiction Films they gain some kind of Special Powers.[/quote']

Then you can call it Red-Eyes B. Radioactive Dragon or something. :P Nuclear is just an explosion that derives it's force from fission. Nuclear just describes where an explosion gets its energy from. It doesn't have anything to do with radioactive poison. But again, the name really doesn't mean that much. It's not like our cards will ever become real cards. It's the effect that really matters, and it's a good effect.

I really like the idea' date=' only real problem is he should be LV3 or LV4 to support the effect, also the picture needs work but still is a good concept.

[/quote']

Why Level 3 or 4? And I like the picture so I won't change it.

Since when does a LV2 with 800 attack have three very powerful effects? Also how can you like it...it's friggin green recolor of some picture that doesn't look anything related to Red Eyes.

1-) Since When? Since Yata Garasu.

2-) Doesnt Look Related? Yata Garasu is a bird and yet he is a FIEND

I think its a Pretty Good Card nice effect, appropriate art, level and stats. Thats a 9/10 in my book(not a real book)

Archived