Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Warriors of Heat and Warriors of Wave(next 3 to join gain a rep)

Blastoise was quietly polishing his cannons as his comrades slept. Little did he know, he wasn't alone near the lake. The team was once a group of loners, separated. But now, they have joined forces to become team BLACK. Bold, Lenient, Attentive, Courageous, Killer-Cool (lolz).

Blastoise-Ah, nice and shiny.

Suddenly, a burst of water came from the lake, and Gyarados rose from its bowels.

Blastoise-You scared me. And would you keep it down? The gang's asleep.

Gyarados-Sorry about that, but I got word from a Tentacruel off to the south of the river, the cheif of police might be recruiting again. Why don't you take a shot at it? You might make it.

Blastoise-Maybe you're right, after all, I was only a Squirtle when I first gave it ago, and I only failed by 1 point, so I know I can do it this time. When's training start?

Gyarados-Sometime this evening, around 2:00 p.m.

Blastoise-Thanks Gary.

Gyarados-No problem cousin.

And with that, Gyarados dove back into the ocean, waving good-bye with his tail. Blastoise quietly snuck up on Cyndaquil. "WAAAAAAKKEEE UUUUUUUPPPP!"

Cyndaquil-Huh?! What?! Oh, don't do that!

Blastoise-Hehe.

Trapinch arose with a tremble.

Blastoise-What's wrong little buddy?

Trapinch-Bad dream. I had a dream I was being chased by a human.

Blastoise-You'll be alright. Now clean up, we gotta get moving if we want to make it to the city in time.

Cyndaquil-Time for what?

Blastoise-I'm going out for training, I'm going to try and become a police officer.

Trapinch-Sweet! We're behind you all the way!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Name:Team Drago

Pokemon(Select 2 from the list OTHERS)Gible and Gible

Leader(your character and select from the Leader List)Garchomp

You can choose the gender and ablities:All males and abilities Dragon skin (Same thing as rough skin only different name).

Blastoise and the gang were finally ready.

Blastoise-Okay guys, hop on.

Cyndaquil and Trapinch climbed onto Blastoise's back, and they were off. He slid into the ocean, being careful not to drop the other two. A few hours later, they were entering the city.

ooc: We may never know. . . lolz

They had finally arrived at their destination, and Blastoise was super excited to get his training started.

Blastoise-Man oh man, I wonder if Cheif Magneton is still in charge?

Little did Blastoise know, Cheif Magneton was no longer a Magneton.

Cyndaquil-Hey Blastoise? Think he'll let us join too?

Trapinch-That would be uber cool!

Blastoise-Nah, I doubt it. *Heartily chuckles* You guys are too young.

Cyndaquil-Aww.

Blastoise-Well, maybe after you've evolved. . .

Trapinch-So we have a chance?

Blastoise-Yup.

Cyndaquil-Whoopee!

The trio continued on there quest in search of Cheif Magneton *Zone*

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

As Team Apocalypse progressed, they ran into Blastoise's group.

Garchomp: Whatcha doin'?

Shuppet: >.< Extroverts.

Blastoise-If isn't Garchomp! How ya' been buddy? Right now me and the guys are off to find Chief Magneton, 'cause I'm trying to become a Pokemon Police Officer. How bout you and your buds, how are you guys doing?

Cyndaquil quietly whispers to Trapinch as the adults talk.

Cyndaquil-*tugs Trapinch's arm* Look. . .

Trapinch-Wow, a Blaziken. Isn't he a Fire Type?

Cyndaquil-Yup, and he's a Fighting Type. Wonder if I'll evolve someday into something cool like that.

Trapinch-Me too!

Cyndaquil-*face twitches* You're a Ground Type. . .

Trapinch-I know THAT. I just wanna evolve into something cool.

Blastoise and Garchomp continue talking as two fellow Water Pokemon.

Cyndaquil-A Charmander? Must be a team of them. Looks to be a Chimchar too.

Trapinch-Then that must mean. . .

Cyndaquil and Trapinch look each other in the eye-Team Blaze?

Cyndaquil-But this isn't where I heard they hang out. Pigey told me they usually are found in the forest, training.

Trapinch-Well, maybe they're taking a break. I mean hey, don't all outlaws take breaks?

Cyndaquil-That Charmander's kinda excited don't ya think Trapinch?

Cyndaquil flared its back.

Trapinch-What'd ya mean?

Cyndaquil-Well, we Fire Types can since the amount of heat being released by another near by Fire Type Pokemon. And judging by his tail's lame size, he wants a battle.

Trapinch-Well, you gonna let him have it?

Cyndaquil-I don't know. If Blastoise doesn't say anything, then I'll take him, if he does, I'll just keep quiet.

Blastoise quickly protected Cyndaquil and Trapinch form the Flamthrower. He released his guns, ready to fire, only to find out the Flamethrower came from a Charmander.

Blaziken-Team Blaze huh? Say Garchomp, do you recognize these guys?

Blastoise easily puts out the flames with Hydro Pump.

Blastoise-What's your problem attacking us for no reson? I don't care who you are, you won't hurt my friends. Common guys, let's get out of here, before they hurt you, besides, we can settle this in a tournament. THEN we'll see who's the strongest Pokemon.

Blastoise shook Garchomp's hand, and took his leave, using a Water path as his exit. He reached 50 knots, and slowed down, as they approached the northern area of the city. It was completely surrounded by water, so Blastoise wouldn't have to worry about Team Blaze for a while. They reached land, and once again began their search for Chief Magneton.

Archived