Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Warriors of Heat and Warriors of Wave(next 3 to join gain a rep)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trapinch-I kow that sandstorm anywhere. *burrows underground*

Trapinch appears next to Flygon, in between the other Cyndaquil and Trapinch.

Trapinch (BLK)-Flygon? Hey what's up? He said with a grin

Blastoise turned around to greet the other two.

Blastoise-You know, maybe you are some help after all. Nah, I'm just kidding. But if you hadn't showed up, Team Blaze would have lost its "Spark". No pun intended.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Garchomp: THANK you! Now, look, Chief Magnezone is baiting you all with bait you should definitely take. I don't know if an outlaw gang was seen around there or not, but the Chief is throwing a tournament, and we think the grounds are around that area.

Shuppet: And by "we," we mean "Ralts, who is psychic and wickedly intelligent besides."

Blastoise-Well, I'm guessing this is your gang that you're lookig for right here. So Magneton's till in charge eh? I'll be going to visit him shortly. I hear he's having a training session today. But for now, why don't you go ahead and arrest these punks for street fighting.

Blastoise wiped off the soot on his shell.

Blastoise-That is of course, unless you want to declare an official battlle . . .

Garchomp: That would be because we assume that Team Blaze will be showing up at the tournament.

Shuppet: And by "assume that Team Blaze will be," we mean "are threatening Team Blaze to, because otherwise we can legally arrest them."

Blastoise-Ah, so that's how that works huh? Well then, I guess "Team Blaze will being showing up at the tournament. And you six will be there to assure that? Because I'm definetly entering.

Cyndaquil (BLK)-You can count me to be entering as well!

Trapinch (BLK)-Me too, I'm totally there.

Garchomp: Yep, we'll be there. We're the "knights of honor," apparently, and I mean that literally.

Ralts: See you there.

Shuppet: Knights of honor? Isn't that like refereeing?

Ralts: Almost. It's sort of like being referees plus environmental hazards.

Shuppet: Cool.

Ralts: I know, we can beat the crap outta people and they can't lay a finger on us.

Garchomp: We've gotta be going.

Ralts: See ya. TELEPORT!

Another burst of lighting, and the trio were gone again.

OOC: Seems to be a succes

Ultimate_Ryans Story continued

Right before the tournament, the tell the mayor that they want to recruit Giratina

Sablye: Giratina will be hard. Why? the biggest reason is a crime ring has a HQ near his location. I say recruit Lugian first

OOC: You don't mind if I put it so Giratina asks to joins your team when you beat him?

Blastoise-Boy, that Ralts shure is somthing else. Comon guys, we've got a Magnezone to find.

Cyndaquil-Yep yep!

Blastoise-Don't forget Blaziken . . .

The trio were finally able to get back to their search for Chief Magnezone.

ooc: Do we get to make the little ones evolve? Or will you take care of that? It'd be more organized if you controlled evolution. . .

Meanwhile... somehwere far away

Palkia: GRRR!! I'm getting bored. I want someone to recruit us

Dialga: We're too strong. That's the problem

Palkia: I guess so...

Dialga: Let's hope the other legendaries are having fun....

Darkrai: Take it easy

Palkia: Easy for you to say. You can appear anywhere.

Darkrai: Oh yeah, See you

Dialga: Good one Palkia

Let's hope they get recruited

Flygon - My past companins could not defeat Giratina with me' date=' they were lost I must find Jirachi first and ask for my lost companions first.

Trapinch - What about us?

Cyndaquil - yeah, what happens to us?

Flygon - You will train while I go to Jirachi, hopefully evolve.

[/quote']

Sablye: Okay but have another legendary with you since a legendary is always good to recruit another one

Suddleny, Dialga appears

Dialga: Are you an exploration team? RECRUIT ME OR ELSE!!!!

Blastoise-Boy' date=' that Ralts shure is somthing else. Comon guys, we've got a Magnezone to find.

Cyndaquil-Yep yep!

Blastoise-Don't forget Blaziken . . .

The trio were finally able to get back to their search for Chief Magnezone.

ooc: Do we get to make the little ones evolve? Or will you take care of that? It'd be more organized if you controlled evolution. . .

[/quote']

ooc: I control. Pokemon elvolve many occasions like recruit a legendary, beat a major outlaw etc

Magnzone: Sablye has a mission for you. Its to head to Flower Cave and investigate a disturbance.

Flygon - sorry' date=' but I have no use for Dialga! I will go after Jirachi and defeat her. I will then get a wish like the prophets say. I will wish to Find my companions, and we will get Giratina, and then....Darkrai.

[/quote']

Dialga: THEN DIE!!!!

Sablye: Change your mind. If not...We'll all suffer

Archived