Pokeblah

SushiTheLegend

Right I need to rant and that is that. It seems to me that because of "Warmaker" James has come to the conclusion that everyone making Poke sets is trying to turn the whole thing into a race, and to be quite honest it is seriously irritating. I like making this Pokemon set, and it irritates me that because of a few stupid members that the whole thing has to go downhill, so whatever was said or done Warmaker you better talk to James and undo what you did. Okay I've had my rant... >>

Right I need to rant and that is that. It seems to me that because of "Warmaker" James has come to the conclusion that everyone making Poke sets is trying to turn the whole thing into a race, and to be quite honest it is seriously irritating. I like making this Pokemon set, and it irritates me that because of a few stupid members that the whole thing has to go downhill, so whatever was said or done Warmaker you better talk to James and undo what you did. Okay I've had my rant... >>

Guest JoshIcy

I talked to him about this. Does it matter? Im sure his poke'set that you 2 are working hard on has attracted many members to the Pop Culture area again... He shouldnt be concerned about warmaker or anyone. This set shall be a godsend among sets and being proud of it should be the only goal lol....

Guest JoshIcy

I talked to him about this. Does it matter? Im sure his poke'set that you 2 are working hard on has attracted many members to the Pop Culture area again... He shouldnt be concerned about warmaker or anyone. This set shall be a godsend among sets and being proud of it should be the only goal lol....

And that is exactly what annoys me about the whole thing. And it is what I've just been talking about with God Hunter, I'm not angry with James, just very sad that he has gone and done this over something so silly. And I must add that I think this is the first time I've actually gone and ranted over something too, lol.

And that is exactly what annoys me about the whole thing. And it is what I've just been talking about with God Hunter, I'm not angry with James, just very sad that he has gone and done this over something so silly. And I must add that I think this is the first time I've actually gone and ranted over something too, lol.

It's 2-3 Days. Not forever. Imagine waking up each day to see yet another 2 or 3 Pokesets popping up. Yeah sure Pokemon is one of the most popular things to base a Card Set on and Sure to hell i'm not the first ever to create a Pokemon set. But it disheartens me a little. Call me a Wuss or what ever you people want. Like I said in Pokevolution I tend to make (Along with Haruno & God Splice) the best Pokkemon set in YCM history. I just feel like a lot of people lately have jumped on the bandwagon. I'm not asking anyone to stop. That would be cruel. It's also like waking up this morning to find ANOTHER person is now known as Spirit of *Insert name here* Am I a role model or something!? Jeez!

I really don't see why you are complaining. It happens BIG DEAL. I'm just getting very annoyed because I just want to make this set in peace where we are all happy, not having it drop every 5 minutes because of some other people, you told me I'm in charge, yet I can hardly be in charge if I can't update the set, therefore what do you expect me to do, be calm?

I had to come back from watching TV, all happy about working on Ralt's effect only to see your message on MSN, not exactly the best thing don't you think? I ain't mad at you don't get it the wrong way, I'm angry at those people who cause you to do these things...just understand it from our point of view James.

I really don't see why you are complaining. It happens BIG DEAL. I'm just getting very annoyed because I just want to make this set in peace where we are all happy

Trust me Haruno i do too. But sometimes it hurts when i'm popular' date=' Fame comes at a price as they say.....

not having it drop every 5 minutes because of some other people,

Not every 5 minutes. And like I said it was for a couple of days, no more.

you told me I'm in charge' date=' yet I can hardly be in charge if I can't update the set, therefore what do you expect me to do, me calm?[/quote'] I was desperate to chill and I didn't want Pokevolution to turn to crap in my absense. You are second in command so I thought of asking.
I had to come back from watching TV' date=' all happy about working on Ralt's effect only to see your message on MSN, not exactly the best thing don't you think?[/quote']

I apologize for that then. I shouldn't have said anything to you. This is my battle.

That was not my point, you have every right to say things to me, it was the what you said that bothered me, you were or rather do let things get to you, and you shouldn't. Also since Dj locked the other thread I shall post my comment here instead, also please don't lock this thread as it is merely a rant and should not be consider as spam.

"I would like to add something to this. One of the reasons Spirit feels like this is due to people refering to him as BMG, because of the different people with "Spirit of" in their name, seriously. Frankly I can't see any of you really helping things aside from perhaps a few like Blackwind, but even still take it from Spirit's point of view."

Archived