> The Legendary Card Makers - Redux <

Icy you always have something to say. You know sometimes it's easier to not say anything. I mean really do you have a problem with what I posted as my specialties? Is it killing you inside? If it isn't, then why bring it up? :?

Guess I'll have to change because my Specialty was too vague and general for Icy. Thanks for pointing it out.

My Specialties are Creative and Unique Monster Effects, Card Art Editing and Creating new and interesting Arch-Types and Sub-Types

Sorry if I seem moody, Football Practice just drains all the nice out of me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon my ignorance but isnt saying "Creating Unique Card Effects" exactly why we were invited? And thus too general for the intent on asking? o.O

Well we where invited for creating great cards. This means mostly the card:

* Has an Unique Effects

* Is Balanced

* Has Good OCG

* Has a Good Picture

* THe Name, The Picture and The Effect Fit Each Other.

Ofcourse most people rate the first thing as the most importanted but its not the one reason that we all where invited.

I am dissapointed that I am not looked upon as a 'Legendary' cardmaker. I guess I have the skill but I lack the ability that many other members have, popularity. Seeing as ALL of my threads have withered into Cyberspace in the small time of my absence I shall try to become a Junior and work my way up from there. But I do admit five-days is a long time for this fast passed forum so I really have no reason to moan.

I'll see if this is worth joining. If it is I'll do the contest if it isn't (like Kazes) I'll wait till it has gained it's worth and if it hasn't, I'll just leave. (The thread not the site.)

I am also somewhat angered that my friend Bloodrun had to join the contest as he is easily a Legend.

I am dissapointed that I am not looked upon as a 'Legendary' cardmaker. I guess I have the skill but I lack the ability that many other members have' date=' popularity. Seeing as ALL of my threads have withered into Cyberspace in the small time of my absence I shall try to become a Junior and work my way up from there. But I do admit five-days is a long time for this fast passed forum so I really have no reason to moan.

I'll see if this is worth joining. If it is I'll do the contest if it isn't (like Kazes) I'll wait till it has gained it's worth and if it hasn't, I'll just leave. (The thread not the site.)

I am also somewhat angered that my friend Bloodrun had to join the contest as he is easily a Legend.

[/quote']

same here, I am not known by many popular members except GH, BMG, God Splice, Simplicity Ninja :sad: I can prove myself!

Ryan, you are not in the club, because your cards need a little boost.. IDK if its originality or the effects, but I dont know..

Rahim, newbies? The only 'newer' member in the club here is Simplicity Ninja and hes been around for a while..

We may have our next member post soon. He just got online. :P

I don't think It's because the creators knew him.

As I was one of the first friends Dj had and me and Soulja are friends.

I just believe we need to show them that we are capable. Hunter has true skill and the ability to make good cards under all circumstances to him we are just n00bs. But one day we will be as good as the masters. And we'll be the ones making Legendary cardmaker threads but for now we just wait , join the junior contest or see if they will send us an invite at the last minute. But I don't mind, it will be an owner on it's own to be in the same club as such great cardmakers.

No offence but you are kinda new Huntah.

I wasn't saying if you like'd him or not, just that you know him and seen his newer cards, all my newer cards must be kept secret for the sake of my 2 sets (ultimate set/ me and DK's YCM changing set) so the only more recent cards you can see are my fortune-monsters which were also made when I was quite n00bish, but once the ultimates set is finished, no one in the helping of the club will be called "junior" or "n00b"!

Just to say' date=' we had to choose 13 members out of the 70,000-Odd registered members, theres bound to be some not chosen.

Also, this is based on card making skills, past and present, not on if we like you or not or if your our friends.

[/quote']

I see there was a thing that took place while I was offline?

Thank you for clearing it up, so now we can finally get this Card Project started.

I have a question.

Can each of the GFXers of this club make a banner.

Ok I won't be here because of an accident happened to me so please excuse me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived